Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Men's Regular Fit Bootcut Jean
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on March 20, 2009
Lee Boot cut jeans are really well made. They are not cut with a relaxed fit like most pants are today. The do shrink some in the wash, expect nearly an inch in length and 1/2 - 3/4" in the waist. Pricing on Amazon is as good as anywhere I've seen,
on February 11, 2013
Bought for a male 5'8" ..165 pounds, 32" waist and ~ 29"inseam.
Actual size purchased :33"W x 30"L
[just in case they shrunk ....returning these to the US was not an option]

color:Pepper Prewash ..a reasonable[but not overly] vibrant blue color
Hot water soak and hard wash ...minimal, if any shrinkage...minimal color run/bleed or fade.
Denim :good fabric "grain"....no noticable defects...weight ~ mid range: not too light.
but not quite heavy duty enough for outdoor work..but still good beyond that.

Fabrication : very good ,nothing out of order.
Tapered in the thigh and bootcut "flared"...fit just below the belly button.
Will definitely buy these again.
update: Oct 2013..purchased 3 more pairs[32"x30"]in addition to the extra 2 purchased earlier .[renewing the tired wardrobe]..now looking buying the 517 Black Levis[only because these Lee jeans are not available in dark colours]..just need at least one dark pair.
on September 5, 2015
Let me start by saying that I LOVE these jeans.

Here's why-

- they keep their color without fading.
- they are more comfortable because the tiny bit of spandex makes it easier for the fabric to move.
- they go through the washer and dryer with significantly less wrinkling that traditional denim.
- they are built to last.
- they are EXTREMELY flattering. His legs look even longer than normal.

I wasn't sure which jeans would look the best so I ordered this pair as well as a relaxed fit, also from Lee. These are the ones I preferred (but there isn't a huge difference between the two). If you need a bit more room in the derrier and thigh, I would go with the relaxed fit, just to make them a bit more comfortable.

These jeans have already been washed and dried many times and still look new. After finally managing to break with the peg legged jeans of many years, I can say that these are what we will be ordering and wearing from now on.
on July 1, 2014
I've been buying the Wrangler brand at Walmart. Like everything Walmart sells, they're junk. So, I decided to give the Lee jeans a shot. They are an excellent pair of jeans, and they're comfortable and not baggy like the Wrangler junk. I'll definitely buy again!
on October 13, 2013
I didn't think they made pants that actually fit well any more. I've gotten so very tired of "low-rise" jeans over the years. I hate the feel. Or even worse, the "relaxed" fit jeans. But it had come to the point that that was all that is available. They always feel like they are falling off. Hate that. And I hate the "crack showing" look. These Lee jeans are the best fitting pants I've had since Levis (646 Bellbottoms) from the 70's. I still have a couple pairs of those, but these Lees fit very similarly except do not have the belled bottoms. The waist sits just below the navel as good jeans should fit. I'm going to buy about a dozen pairs of these just in case the stop making them!
on May 5, 2014
It seems impossible anymore to buy jeans that are the size they claim, but these were close. They fit my husband nicely other than the waist being a little tight. 35" should be just right if it were accurate because a 36 is always too big!
on March 25, 2016
this was a gift for one my sons and it the same great value as always and he was well please with them as got two pair .
they wear well and last really long time they fade of years but he likes them both dark at first and fades over the years so he wear new one for casul dress and after they get faded he wear for work which he does a lot of traveling and bending in his work so the softer fade look work well.
on February 26, 2016
I really like the overall looks and fit of these jeans. I've had a lot of the other "L" jeans and don't like the way they have changed. These are very good regular fit, boot cut and are not too heavy or skimpy. What can I say?, I really like these and will continue to buy them, I've bought two so far, especially at a great price on Amazon.
on March 20, 2015
I just recieved the (5)38×34. I tried on a pair. They were to small in the waist. I measured my old jeans they are 38". The new ones say 38 but they are 36". I gues i will return for 40×34 and pray they run small also
on June 9, 2014
this is a repeat purchase. i've been reduced down to jeans that are barely wide enough to go over boots. flares and bells are no longer available. the jeans fit fine. the boot cut is very small and does hold up on the mouth of the boot. other than that preference they are a quality jeans.