Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

on March 20, 2009
Lee Boot cut jeans are really well made. They are not cut with a relaxed fit like most pants are today. The do shrink some in the wash, expect nearly an inch in length and 1/2 - 3/4" in the waist. Pricing on Amazon is as good as anywhere I've seen,
on February 11, 2013
Bought for a male 5'8" ..165 pounds, 32" waist and ~ 29"inseam.
Actual size purchased :33"W x 30"L
[just in case they shrunk ....returning these to the US was not an option]

color:Pepper Prewash ..a reasonable[but not overly] vibrant blue color
Hot water soak and hard wash ...minimal, if any shrinkage...minimal color run/bleed or fade.
Denim :good fabric "grain"....no noticable defects...weight ~ mid range: not too light.
but not quite heavy duty enough for outdoor work..but still good beyond that.

Fabrication : very good ,nothing out of order.
Tapered in the thigh and bootcut "flared"...fit just below the belly button.
Will definitely buy these again.
update: Oct 2013..purchased 3 more pairs[32"x30"]in addition to the extra 2 purchased earlier .[renewing the tired wardrobe]..now looking buying the 517 Black Levis[only because these Lee jeans are not available in dark colours]..just need at least one dark pair.
33 comments9 of 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2014
I've been buying the Wrangler brand at Walmart. Like everything Walmart sells, they're junk. So, I decided to give the Lee jeans a shot. They are an excellent pair of jeans, and they're comfortable and not baggy like the Wrangler junk. I'll definitely buy again!
on September 5, 2015
Let me start by saying that I LOVE these jeans.

Here's why-

- they keep their color without fading.
- they are more comfortable because the tiny bit of spandex makes it easier for the fabric to move.
- they go through the washer and dryer with significantly less wrinkling that traditional denim.
- they are built to last.
- they are EXTREMELY flattering. His legs look even longer than normal.

I wasn't sure which jeans would look the best so I ordered this pair as well as a relaxed fit, also from Lee. These are the ones I preferred (but there isn't a huge difference between the two). If you need a bit more room in the derrier and thigh, I would go with the relaxed fit, just to make them a bit more comfortable.

These jeans have already been washed and dried many times and still look new. After finally managing to break with the peg legged jeans of many years, I can say that these are what we will be ordering and wearing from now on.
on October 13, 2013
I didn't think they made pants that actually fit well any more. I've gotten so very tired of "low-rise" jeans over the years. I hate the feel. Or even worse, the "relaxed" fit jeans. But it had come to the point that that was all that is available. They always feel like they are falling off. Hate that. And I hate the "crack showing" look. These Lee jeans are the best fitting pants I've had since Levis (646 Bellbottoms) from the 70's. I still have a couple pairs of those, but these Lees fit very similarly except do not have the belled bottoms. The waist sits just below the navel as good jeans should fit. I'm going to buy about a dozen pairs of these just in case the stop making them!
22 comments2 of 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 5, 2014
It seems impossible anymore to buy jeans that are the size they claim, but these were close. They fit my husband nicely other than the waist being a little tight. 35" should be just right if it were accurate because a 36 is always too big!
on April 25, 2014
My husband used to only want Levi jeans. We still like Levi's but they got so expensive. Lee jeans were about a third of the price and we have been well pleased with the quality.
on June 13, 2014
The length and waist work for me; however, everyone has different body types. I particularly like the way this fits in the seat and the calves (boot cut).
on April 11, 2014
Ordered this pair of jeans hoping the fit and quality would be satisfactory. Well, it turned out both were great!!
on August 27, 2014
Wish they made them consistently same size. Also, I would like a 29" inseam for the boot style jeans.

See 1 answered question