5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lee Jeans!
Published 12 months ago by Todd C Blake

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit is too tight
These jeans hug your legs almost like women's jeans. They're also uncomfortable to sit in. If you really want to try them, I recommend buying one size larger than you normally wear.
Published on March 9, 2011 by LMF

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lee Jeans!, November 19, 2013
This review is from: Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
Lees Jeans are great! I used to be a Levi's guy for years, but when their prices skyrocketed I switched over to Lee. I like the way Lee Jeans fit. They are very comfortable, and soft. Although they do fit a bit on the slim side. The 36w x 34L (regular fit) Lee Jeans I just ordered fit about like my old 34w x 34L (Relaxed Fit) jeans did. I would recommend ordering the regular fit jeans at least 1 size larger than what you normally wear (unless you are looking for that "skinny jeans" look). Even though they are prewashed, they still shrink a little each time you wash them. However, they do stretch after wearing them for a while. Just don't wash them every time you wear them, and they will fit a lot better, and last a lot longer. The relaxed fit jeans are pretty true to size, but have a lot more room in the crotch area, so they are a little more comfortable, if they are on small size (guys, you know what I mean). While no jeans are made of the thick durable cotton of days-gone-by, anymore. These jeans hold up very well, and hold their color for a long time. When I purchase new jeans, I first wash them in cold water, and 1 cup of white vinegar. This sets the manufacturing dye, and makes the color last longer before they fade. It is an old trick my Grandmother taught me when I was a kid (think Easter Eggs). Don't forget to wash them again after the vinegar treatment, or you will smell like a Caesar Salad all day....lol. These are very good Jeans for the money, and I would recommend them to anyone. I would also like to thank Amazon for the super fast shipping. The Jeans arrived 2 days before my estimated arrival date, and I ordered 4 pairs of jeans & new socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars You Want the Old-Style Heavier Denim? Looky Here Y'All!, December 4, 2013
This review is from: Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
I am at the Lee website at 4 a.m. and this is what I'm seeing--that this jean comes in medium and heavy-weight depending on the color. To further complicate things, not all are 100% cotton but most are, at least on the Lee site. Lee gives no advice as to whether or not size up etc. There is also an unspecified denim in this style.

For the "heavyweight" denim, the colors you want are, in their jargon: Pepper; Bronze; Dark; Light; and Quartz, in "Stonewash" (or 'Stone.') Then:: Black Quartz (Dark Blue); Steel; and Delta. So that makes eight (8) of the strongest denim. There are no browns, black or tans in this weight at all. Just blue jean colors.

Update (12/13/2013): Since this review which is a week or so old there are now a zillion more colors than were originally on the listing. A few have retained their names, or a close variation of. Personally, I'm going hurry before these go the way of Levi's jeans. Except for kids' sizes, a a couple of the regular boot cut, these are the only 100% cotton Lees I've found and even then you have to pick carefully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Jeans are still the good ones, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
One thing I surely like about Amazon, is that if you go to buy something there are detailed reviews so you know beforehand whether you are going to get something good or not. I read the reviews about Lee and Levi and Wrangler jeans and I had been wearing some Levi jeans but I noticed the material wasn't as good as it used to be and after a while it kinda rips out here and there. These Lee jeans are just right. The rise is just like jeans used to be and the fit elsewhere is such that my wife gave me a wolf whistle. The material is thick, solid and slightly hard to the feel, unlike the new soft stuff you get with those other jeans that rip out. I also ordered a pair of Cathcart jeans from the Working Man's Store and I'll see how those work out and get back to you on them. It didn"t say anywhere I could find where these Lee jeans were made, but the address on the tag said Greensboro, North Carolina so maybe they are made here in the US. They sure feel and fit like it. They are also true to the size you ordered.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fit is too tight, March 9, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Has to be wrong size..., May 24, 2010
BM (Illinois) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
I have owned numerous pairs of Lee Carpenter pants, but this is my first shot at the regular fit. All my other pairs are either 33/34 waist and 32 length...so I ordered a 34/32, but I swear it must be a 32/34 instead. They were a good 3 inches too long and I couldn't even get them around my waist. Besides not fitting, they looked fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, April 4, 2014
xenofan (Kansas, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
I brought several pairs of these for my husband, after his other (different brand) jeans began to get rather worn and battered looking. He was pleased with them at first - they fit comfortably and the sizing was correct for him. Two of the six jeans I brought him (I got him ones in different colors) did shrink or enlarge after a few washes, but nothing too terrible.

Less than a year later however, these have all had to be replaced. After just a few months of wear, the jeans started to get little holes in the crotch, and around the seams of the pockets. One pair of jeans even split completely down the entire length of the crotch. Very unhappy with purchase. Waste of money!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a Bad Jean, February 16, 2011
This review is from: Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
These jeans were true to size for me, and looked good; liked the stitching which matched the jean color. Negatives: the quality of the material/denim is such that it's a little coarser than nice soft denim; this is a bit noticeable, for example, at the back of the knee when material brushes against the skin-it feels very slightly like wool or coarse canvas. The fabric also has very slight 'streaks'-one can see this in the 'Dune' version. It's also on the thinner side.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong photo, April 14, 2012
This review is from: Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean (Apparel)
The photo show belt loops over the rear pockets to give a little more support when you receive them they are not there only 5 and not seven. Someone needs to update photos for their product.

4.0 out of 5 stars lee stretch, June 2, 2009
fit tighter then loose fit, but true to size. can be worn by normal size man. not for skinny pencil neck or man with heavy legs and thighs.

5.0 out of 5 stars like this stretch jean fit, July 15, 2014
like this stretch jean fit perfect

Lee Men's Regular Fit Straight Leg Jean