5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected
Like the title says, these were exactly as expected. Unlike most 38 boot cut jeans, the relaxed fit actually has a waist that doesn't feel tight. Overall, a very nice fit.
Published 13 months ago by StarWarsYeah

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, except for the cut
Nice jeans, except for the cut. My fault for not realizing that MODERN SERIES means TIGHT. I was looking for the original to replace my existing relaxed fit boot cut Lees. These were too tight for my thighs. I'm average build, borderline atheltic, and they were like spandex.
Published 4 months ago by Paul Butkiewicz

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice jeans, except for the cut, September 24, 2014
Paul Butkiewicz (Norwood, MA United States) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as expected, December 20, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Replacement for Lee Dungarees Relaxed Fit Bootcut Jeans, September 30, 2013
For years Lee has sold Lee Dungarees Relaxed Fit Bootcut jeans in Azure. Unfortunately, they discontinued this jean and we needed to find a replacement. This jean is a close second. The color, Salvo, is a little darker than Azure, but it is acceptable. Glad Lee replaced the Dungaree model with something. The fit is very similar so you can order the same size in this jean.

3.0 out of 5 stars Waist small, February 13, 2014
Modern series has "flaws" in the fabric that looks like they are wearing thin in spots. Bottom of pant legs already show wear. Unfortunately too scruffy looking to wear to work. Ok for casual after work wear.

2.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the real Lee Jeans, December 17, 2013
J. Miller (Orlando, Florida United States) - See all my reviews
Thin material already frayed at the cuff, cheap zipper, bright orange trim, and larger in the waste than the old style. I remember the days when the best jeans were made in America. Sadly, those days seem to be gone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfort, November 22, 2012
Lee as always been a brand that i have come to feel comforatble with and this pair of jeans is no exception to the brand. It really fits quite comfortably

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans, January 15, 2014
Ryan P. Day (Burnsville, MN) - See all my reviews
Perfect fit. Great jeans. Good price. I wear them a lot. Will likely get another pair. First time ordering jeans off the net.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jeans fit, March 7, 2014
Could not get them locally. Did not have to go shopping. Ordered them sitting in my recliner. Best way to shop.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!, December 5, 2013
This is a great choice if you like jeans for men (machos).
Not too tight, not to baggy. just pefect!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Lee Jeans, May 17, 2012
I read the reviews before buying these and still bought them. They're not bad - just very baggy, but then I suppose they are called 'Dungaree's'.(I think I read that description somewhere?). I live in NZ and my wife told me that they looked like what "those American farmers wear". So, I guess they are exactly that, minus the braces, - in which case I should have given them 5 stars. However, 'Bootcut' to me means that the jeans are normal width but flare slightly at the heel to accomodate boots. These jeans seem to flare from the waist down.
Hope this review helps.