2,553 Reviews
 (1,574)

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these jeans
Published on December 22, 2012 by Pam Gearhart

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality
When I received the package I was surprised by how light the ppackage was. The Jeans looked and fit fine, however they are not the same jeans that you would buy in one of the major department stores. The denim material was much thinner and did not appear to be of the same quality. The jeans are made in Mexico.
Published on February 14, 2012 by lockman

5.0 out of 5 stars My husband loves these jeans, December 22, 2012
He loves the fit. He's an older gentleman with a large tummy but no butt to speak of (where did it go?!). With other jeans, the manufacturers seem to think if you have a large waist, you must also have a big butt. So you end up with jeans that fit at the waist but with enough extra fabric at the hips so make a sail. Seriously, they flap in the wind. These Lee jeans fit his waist and his hips, with no extra fabric.

He also likes that there is just the right number of belt loops. If there aren't enough loops or if they aren't spaced correctly, the belt slides up and rubs on bare skin.

There was no shrinkage after washing in warm water and drying on medium heat.

5.0 out of 5 stars all right by me !!!, October 12, 2007
Matthew G. Sherwin (last seen screaming at Amazon customer service) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Lee Men's Relaxed Fit Jean (Apparel)
Lee Jeans makes a great pair of loose fitting jeans for gentlemen who want a slightly more relaxed look to their jeans; and these jeans are also a good choice for people like me who are slightly overweight. They just plain give you extra room; and that's great!

The denim is nice and thick; and these jeans are extremely durable. The excellent stitching helps make this possible. In fact, these jeans last for years at a time without any fraying--even at the bottoms of the legs. Although they are permanent press, I would wash these jeans with similar colors to avoid any color dye bleeding onto white garments in the wash or dryer cycle.

I also like the relaxed, very slightly oversized look on the sides of the straight legs.

Overall, these fine jeans by Lee Jeans easily rival jeans made by other manufacturers. Make sure you choose the right size and color for you if you're using the pricing and availability chart above on this webpage. If you want a pair of jeans with some extra room in the seat and thigh areas, this may be just what you're looking for. I doubt that you'll be disappointed.

Wear `em in good health!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not the same quality, February 14, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Form, Fit and Function, February 5, 2012
I bought two pair of these jeans about 5 years ago at a large retail store and absolutely loved the fit and quality. Both pairs recently gave out and I was unable to find them in the retail outlets. I tried other jeans but the quality and fit just weren't there. So I searched Amazon with the details from the old jeans labels and to my surprise they came up. I ordered one pair "to test the water". They soon arrived and to my surprise the quality and fit were the same, great!!! I'll be ordering several more pairs from Amazon very soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just blue, November 13, 2012
I have worn LEE jeans for years. The cut is vary consistent and always the same year after year. What I like the most about LEE jeans is that they have more than just blue or black. I'm a contractor that has to meet with the customer and like to look a step above the utility blue jean look but still not look like a uniform pant. These are pants that can take a little dirt, grease or abrasion and launder up and be ready to go back to work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Great price!, August 31, 2006
njgbbh (Philadelphia, PA) - See all my reviews
Finding jeans for my husband, who is on the short side, is not always an easy task, so when I saw these "original" Lee jeans (his favorite) at such a reasonable price AND in his size, I jumped on the offer. He was thrilled with them (and the other pair I bought in a diffrent shade) and told all of his friends at work what a great shopper I was! I only wish that they had ALL of the shades/colors in his size, so I could buy more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why Pay More?, August 16, 2006
Ricardo (New York City) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Men's Relaxed Fit Jean (Apparel)
For the past few years I've been buying GAP relaxed fit jeans and paying well over twice what these Lee jeans cost.

The Lee jeans fit me perfectly, are extremely comfortable and sized accurately. I can't imagine what else I would want from a pair of jeans.

From now on I'll be ordering my jeans directly from Amazon and saving myself quite a bit of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Jeans!, November 24, 2012
I have now got these in almost every color. They are my favorite jeans! I have all kinds and the Lee Regulars are the best. Not to slim, not to baggy...just right in all the right ways!

3.0 out of 5 stars SLIM FIT, March 16, 2010
Good quality for the price. Waist size is correct.Fit is a bit on the slim size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great casual jeans, September 26, 2009
These jeans are prefect for times when blue denim is just a little to casual. Lighter than the blues these jeans work really well in a business causal setting, or with a sport coat. And, they are cut to fit a normal person, not relaxed or baggy.

Lee Men's Relaxed Fit Jean