Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Men's Motion Comfort Khakis Straight Fit Flat Front Pant, Navy, 36W x 34L
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on November 15, 2012
I bought these a few days ago. Love me. Men's dress slacks have always been tough for me in terms of finding right fit. These have just enough stretch in the fabric to provide some give and take, plus the polyester with the cotton gives the fabric a sheen. These are the most comfortable khakis I've ever worn. Will be buying one in every color
on June 11, 2013
These pants are made with quality materials and good workmaship (mine were constructed in Egypt). Overall, fit is good too, I found the legs to be a little more roomy (baggy) than the picture would indicate; perhaps this is due in part to my 5'9" 220lb frame (38" waist). In my book these pants certainly beat-out the bulk of the pack of 40ish-Dollar-range brand pants that can be purchased at department stores. Also, their materials make them appear to be far more durable than average "designer" slacks for men.
A note on style: These pants are not the sort of Khaki one would find appropriate to wear with a sports jacket. They seem to fall somewhere between casual work and work-work, if you catch my meaning. That is to say, between office casual and upscale construction. I think this makes them versatile, and I intend to where them inside, but don't think you will be impressing the jet set upper management with these as your go to slacks.
As a bottom line if the above factors are considered and these pants are still what you are looking for than I would venture that in this day and age of unremarkable workmanship and materials, you will find these pants to be a welcome return to the quality of slacks that used to be ubiquitous but are now a rarity.
on January 30, 2013
I actually ordered all the colors after I got my first pair. Fit great, soft and the waist band is comfortable. They seem to be very good quality. Took me forever to find a pair of kakis that fit around my shoes properly since most pants now are tapered at the bottom.
on January 24, 2013
bellisimo pantalon de vestir, la calidad de la tela es muy buena, el color es exacto a la foto, excelente responsabilidad en el tiempo de entrega
on December 29, 2012
These come with very affordable price. But it is really well desinged. For example, non-slip silicon is attached inside in this price. Nice shape and smooth touch. Take these, you will be happy. I reccomend these for Japanese.
on March 8, 2013
After washing them once they went from 38" waist to 42" waist [dry rotted] they suck, plus don't beleive it when they say no ironing.Don't buy!
on February 10, 2013
Would definitely recommend for casual and business casual wear. They are Comfortable and are made of pretty good material too.
on May 31, 2013
I am not pleased with the Restocking Fee. It is obvious that one pair of pants was different than the other. Please do not send any more pants to me and also reverse the Restocking Fee.
Thanks, William Taylor
on October 9, 2013
My husband's butt looks GREAT in these pants! He's had the light khaki pair for sometime now and I am about to order the other 3 colors in his size. ;)
on July 31, 2013
these fit true to size, super comfortable, wear really well ! I would definitely recommend men's
lee motion comfort khakis!