Lee Precision .38 Special Carbide 3-Die Set (Silver)
|Price:||$43.54 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Note: you may use the 38 Special die set to reload for the 357 Mag. You would have to back out the Powder Thru Expander Die, and the Bullet Seating and Crimping Die about 2 turns to compensate for the longer 357 case.
- Has an universal shell holder and powder dipper
- Has a durable design that is made to last
- Also includes an instruction manual and a load data sheet
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I keep buying Lee products because of the price points,And always worry if its not going to last
because of there cheaper prices.So far everything ive purchased that says Lee on it,From there
dies to there primer tools to there powder measures have all worked out better than expected.
I would definitely buy Lee products threw Amazon in a heartbeat having the great luck with there stuff ive had.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
In my opinion, Lee dies are the simplest, most foolproof carbide dies. Easy to set up and adjust, they create very consistent reloads.Published 2 months ago by JILL SILVERS
Lee carbide dies are the best reloading dies made. I have been using them since 1979 with no complaints.Published 4 months ago by The Unibobber
Good dies. I have tried Lyman, RCBS, and Hornaday dies but I keep coming back to Lee dies. They just seem to be easier to work with and the accuracy is always great. Read morePublished 4 months ago by E. Jones
I had a RCBS die set, but the sizer kept scratching all of the cases that were sized in it. So I purchased a Lee like my other dies and of course it works great.Published 5 months ago by Kindle Customer