4.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the jeans of my youth?
Published 2 months ago by ESB

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect sizing
Published 2 months ago by Richard

4.0 out of 5 stars What happened to the jeans of my youth?, November 1, 2014
An aging boomer but still in great shape. I would really like a slim fitting, tapered leg jean that doesn't make me look like a 20-something wannabee. The slim fit jeans of today fit my 26 year old son perfectly but not me. All other cuts are just too wide in the leg for me - I wear them for work and all that extra fabric around my legs just impairs walking. This pair is the closest I could find to the fit I used to get, before jeans became such a fashion item. Each manufacturer had only one cut. Now they all have many and none are like the good old original.

5.0 out of 5 stars 20" inseam, November 18, 2013
the jeans fit very nicely. I have a hard time finding twenty-nine inch inseams, for whatever reason, but these were just right. no bunching at the shoe, which thirty inch inseams do.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!, November 12, 2014
Jeans with spandex for guys, what a great idea! And they don't cost more that $50! Classic colors and fit. Couple of things to consider when buying. If you wear your jeans a few days in a row without washing, these will stretch out a lot. Consider getting 1-2 sizes smaller in the waist and not putting them in the dryer. Alternatively, machine wash and dry them after every wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars lees men jeans, February 14, 2014
The jeans are wonderful. Husband was very happy not having so much fabric in the legs and thighs. I've purchased jeans for years and it has been hit and miss as to whether the jeans would fit. The classic style seems to work for us. Will be purchasing more. Oh, even the length,29", was good. Debbie/Great Cacapon, WV.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite Pants, November 16, 2013
They are soooo comfortable! They have immediately become my favorite pair of jeans, and I have many. I love their fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars Incorrect sizing, November 14, 2014
I ordered Lee Men's Premium Select Classic Fit Straight Leg Jeans size 34(W) x 32(L) (color Mojo), however the jeans that arrived were too small. I measured them and found that they were actually size 32.5(W) x 31(L). Disappointing. I'm finding this problem is happening more and more nowadays with jeans ordered online. The same issue happened to me last month when I ordered 2 pairs of Levi's jeans - and those jeans were found to be sewn terribly. It's evident that a few jean manufacturers are having quality problems these days, with their jean production having been moved 'offshore' to other countries, such as Mexico and Nicaragua. So it's buyer beware. For anyone buying jeans online.. be prepared to send them back when you discover they don't fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good trial, April 24, 2014
I got this jeans because I wanted to try this brand. I am glad I did. I like the brand, make, design and the material. I will recomment this to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, October 16, 2014
Really like these jeans, good deep pockets, the fly is long enough, so many have flys that are to short, you guys know what I mean. Overall, am truly satisfied with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 23, 2014
Nice Jeans, Great Fit. Good Quality Jeans. Will buy Lee jeans again.

5.0 out of 5 stars FITMENT, October 1, 2014
I really like the quality of these jeans. I have not purchased denim jeans for 20 years, but thought that I would give them a try. I assumed that they would be same size as other pants that I wear, but they seam to be about 2 or 3 inches to big around the waist. The length is spot on. I will buy more of this jean in the right size and save these for my "fat" pants.