4.0 out of 5 stars Minor gripes
What I want is simple: regular, dark wash, no B.S. jeans. Why is that so hard to find?

These jeans are about as close as I've come, but there are still some minor gripes I have:

Published on May 17, 2012 by A fellow with a keyboard

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO SMALL!!
I have multiple pares of jeans with a 36 inch waste, and I have to wear a belt with most of them. I ordered these in a 36 inch waste and I could not even get the button. They fit like a 32 waste.
Published 8 months ago by Dankwiat33

4.0 out of 5 stars Minor gripes, May 17, 2012
This review is from: Lee Men's Premium Select Regular Bootcut Jean (Apparel)

* The dark tint ones are whiskered (little faded stripes by the pockets), which is super lame, but the "whiskers" are not as offensive as most because they aren't very noticeable.
* The tint, too, isn't very dark. It is covered in specs that look almost yellow-y.
* I am size 32x34, and this is the tightest pair of pants I've owned, both at the waist and through the legs. I think they were designed that way. Just be aware that you may want to go with a slightly bigger size if you don't prefer your jeans to be snug.
* These jeans have "premium" in the name because they are allegedly made with a dually soft and strong fabric. I can vouch for the strong part but not the soft part. I suppose if you brush the outside of the jeans with your hand they feel softish, but wearing them is a different story. I have less than a full range of motion with these jeans. They are stiff. You may like that--I don't.

Bottom line: If the above things do not bother you, I'd recommend these jeans. I've actually grown to quite like them, snugness, coloration, stiffness and all.

1.0 out of 5 stars TOO SMALL!!, December 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, November 22, 2012
It is great, relaxed and very confortable, 100% recomended, i have no doubt that i am going to buy another

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans for those who don't like them loose, September 4, 2012
Mike M (Olympic Peninsula, WA) - See all my reviews
These are very nice jeans. They fit me better than any others I can find - not baggy in the butt or thighs. My wife likes them on me much better than the other 'L' brand. The material feels good and seems to be rugged, time will tell.

As another reviewer mentioned, do not expect the various colors to fit the same. I found the Dark Tint to be slightly more snug than Neptune but both an acceptable fit in my size. However, the Brazil were so much larger that they nearly fell off!

I would definitely recommend these jeans to others who are looking for a more traditional fit in their jeans (not loose, relaxed or baggy) and who prefer a boot-cut.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these jeans but be careful buying different colors of the same size, February 21, 2012
Jason L (Cleveland, OH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Men's Premium Select Regular Bootcut Jean (Apparel)
I love these jeans. I "test-drove" a pair of 33-30 Dark Tint jeans for two weeks, washed and dried them in the dryer, to see how they would hold up. They did fantastic. I found them very comfortable, I love the feel, and they didn't noticeably shrink after washing. So I bought two more Dark Tint and two pair Brazil because I really like the whisked effect. I ordered from JC Penney and they shipped them so freaking fast it nearly bowled me over when I reached in the mailbox. Everything was great until I put on one of the pair of Brazil and discovered the pant legs were too long. The pant legs on my other pair were perfect so this puzzled me. I thought I was imagining things so I forgot about it... until I tried the other pairs of jeans I had bought. The other pairs of Dark Tint fit perfectly, the other pair of Brazil was too long! I got my measuring tape and verified what I had begun to suspect, the Brazil were nearly 1" longer in the legs than the Dark Tint. However, all five pair say they are the same size (33-30) and had the proper tags inside and out. It's not because they are poorly made, each pair was consistent with other pairs of that color, but the Brazil was clearly longer than the Dark Tint. I've contacted both JC Penney and Lee to try to figure out if I order one size shorter in the leg (in Brazil) if they would actually be the size I'm looking for. I'll update as I find out more. In the meantime, beware ordering colors that you haven't tried on!

Update: JC Penney was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Their customer service was great. They made the exchange process fast and easy. What I did was return the first two pair of Brazils and ordered two more pairs of Brazil but this time in 33-29, one inch shorter than I needed in the leg in the hopes that they would be 1" longer as the first two pair were. They got here today and I'm pleased to say that Lee is at least consistent, these are indeed 1 inch "too long", giving them an actual length of about 33-30 which is what I had originally wanted. I'm still very happy with my original pairs and I can't wait to break in these new ones. On a side note, Lee responded to my email inquiry stating that all of their jeans may differ up to 1" in length from the size stated.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good jeans, January 10, 2012
These jeans fit well straight out of the pack, they are well made and...extremely comfortable. Not classic Lee in style by any means, but a really good design well implemented.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
Good price, good material. I rock these all the time and they fit great.

3.0 out of 5 stars Still have a pair of regular cut 34x36 which fit beautifully to this day, July 9, 2014
Have purchased Lee jeans before. Still have a pair of regular cut 34x36 which fit beautifully to this day. It appears the newer jeans seem to run smaller in the waist. I am unfortunately returning these 2 pair I recently purchased.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit & style, July 1, 2014
I bought these in a difficult to find size (31 x 33) as a gift for someone. He loves them! I wouldn't hesitate to buy these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift for Husband, June 27, 2014
I bought these jeans as a gift for my husband. They fit as described. They are good quality. 30x30 pants/jeans are hard to find in a store, so this was a perfect gift solution for me.
I would recommend this purchase.

Lee Men's Premium Select Regular Bootcut Jean