Automotive Holiday Deals Books Holiday Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Adele egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer bf15 bf15 bf15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Black Friday Deals Shop Now HTL

on September 4, 2012
These are very nice jeans. They fit me better than any others I can find - not baggy in the butt or thighs. My wife likes them on me much better than the other 'L' brand. The material feels good and seems to be rugged, time will tell.

As another reviewer mentioned, do not expect the various colors to fit the same. I found the Dark Tint to be slightly more snug than Neptune but both an acceptable fit in my size. However, the Brazil were so much larger that they nearly fell off!

I would definitely recommend these jeans to others who are looking for a more traditional fit in their jeans (not loose, relaxed or baggy) and who prefer a boot-cut.
on May 17, 2012
What I want is simple: regular, dark wash, no B.S. jeans. Why is that so hard to find?

These jeans are about as close as I've come, but there are still some minor gripes I have:

* The dark tint ones are whiskered (little faded stripes by the pockets), which is super lame, but the "whiskers" are not as offensive as most because they aren't very noticeable.
* The tint, too, isn't very dark. It is covered in specs that look almost yellow-y.
* I am size 32x34, and this is the tightest pair of pants I've owned, both at the waist and through the legs. I think they were designed that way. Just be aware that you may want to go with a slightly bigger size if you don't prefer your jeans to be snug.
* These jeans have "premium" in the name because they are allegedly made with a dually soft and strong fabric. I can vouch for the strong part but not the soft part. I suppose if you brush the outside of the jeans with your hand they feel softish, but wearing them is a different story. I have less than a full range of motion with these jeans. They are stiff. You may like that--I don't.

Bottom line: If the above things do not bother you, I'd recommend these jeans. I've actually grown to quite like them, snugness, coloration, stiffness and all.
on November 22, 2012
It is great, relaxed and very confortable, 100% recomended, i have no doubt that i am going to buy another
on February 21, 2012
I love these jeans. I "test-drove" a pair of 33-30 Dark Tint jeans for two weeks, washed and dried them in the dryer, to see how they would hold up. They did fantastic. I found them very comfortable, I love the feel, and they didn't noticeably shrink after washing. So I bought two more Dark Tint and two pair Brazil because I really like the whisked effect. I ordered from JC Penney and they shipped them so freaking fast it nearly bowled me over when I reached in the mailbox. Everything was great until I put on one of the pair of Brazil and discovered the pant legs were too long. The pant legs on my other pair were perfect so this puzzled me. I thought I was imagining things so I forgot about it... until I tried the other pairs of jeans I had bought. The other pairs of Dark Tint fit perfectly, the other pair of Brazil was too long! I got my measuring tape and verified what I had begun to suspect, the Brazil were nearly 1" longer in the legs than the Dark Tint. However, all five pair say they are the same size (33-30) and had the proper tags inside and out. It's not because they are poorly made, each pair was consistent with other pairs of that color, but the Brazil was clearly longer than the Dark Tint. I've contacted both JC Penney and Lee to try to figure out if I order one size shorter in the leg (in Brazil) if they would actually be the size I'm looking for. I'll update as I find out more. In the meantime, beware ordering colors that you haven't tried on!

Update: JC Penney was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Their customer service was great. They made the exchange process fast and easy. What I did was return the first two pair of Brazils and ordered two more pairs of Brazil but this time in 33-29, one inch shorter than I needed in the leg in the hopes that they would be 1" longer as the first two pair were. They got here today and I'm pleased to say that Lee is at least consistent, these are indeed 1 inch "too long", giving them an actual length of about 33-30 which is what I had originally wanted. I'm still very happy with my original pairs and I can't wait to break in these new ones. On a side note, Lee responded to my email inquiry stating that all of their jeans may differ up to 1" in length from the size stated.
review image
on December 10, 2013
I have multiple pares of jeans with a 36 inch waste, and I have to wear a belt with most of them. I ordered these in a 36 inch waste and I could not even get the button. They fit like a 32 waste.
on January 10, 2012
These jeans fit well straight out of the pack, they are well made and...extremely comfortable. Not classic Lee in style by any means, but a really good design well implemented.
on June 2, 2014
I have another pair of Lee® Premium Select Bootcut Jeans in 34x36, and they fit fine. So I figured that these would have the same fit. Not even close! I have big legs, and I could barely get these on, let alone buttoned. Upon further inspection of my prior order, the pair that fits well is actually "Lee® Premium Select Relaxed-Fit Bootcut Jeans". Apparently the difference between "Regular" and "Relaxed-Fit" is huge.

Edit: Upon further investigation of the jeans themselves, rather than the email that I received from the store on ordering my first pair, as it turns out, the pair that fits well are indeed "Regular." It says so right on the label. So apparently something has changed size-wise in the past year, or their quality control is just horrible.
VINE VOICEon May 19, 2013
I Needed boot cut jeans for various plain clothes assignments and my last pair finally gave up the ghost (after 12 years) - these jeans look at home with cowboy boots, combat boots, and tennis shoes.... (unlike 501 straight legs, don't look so good rolled up one length to fit boat shoes). Color has held over several washings and feel is softening. Based on previous pairs, I expect these to last a good long while. I like them as part of the Levi/Wrangler/Lee rotation... why change a good thing, right? If you like bun hugging, boot cut jeans, I would suggest giving these a try!

Size runs true - more thigh room then Wranglers / about the same as Levis.

All the best,

on November 6, 2013
I, like most (I imagine), prefer to buy clothes in real time at an actual store after trying an item on, but my 31x30 jeans size is a rare animal. Thus...Amazon. My reason for the 3 stars isn't anything malicious. The jeans are OK, but what I had in mind was a slimmer leg with a wider end. Not bellbottoms, because that's ridiculous. Just a little more width at the bottom so the fabric rests just over the heel/front laces of my shoes (now in the Ohio river). Instead, these "bootcut" jeans are a wider bottom...and calf...and thigh. Uniformly "bootcut", which makes for an overall "baggy" look, which isn't my style.
on October 29, 2013
First off, I don't wear boots. I have boats for feet and don't like for my jeans to be scrunched up around the top of my shoes. I was nervous these boot cut jeans would flare out like wanna be bell bottoms. However, I'm happy to report the flare is subtle but wide enough to keep my jeans over my shoes and not bunched up around my ankles.

The material is stiff but loosens up after the first wear. Especially in keep them away from high heat drying. They feel well made.

The picture doesn't show that jeans actually have a slight "antique" dye to them with whiskers on the pockets.