Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on September 14, 2011
These jeans represent great value for money...in Australia you'd be looking at almost $100 for a pair of Lee jeans like these. I like the fit, the colour, and the feel. They're true to label in terms of size and look way better than the photo online.
on December 21, 2011
You can spend hundreds of dollar for jeans and get maybe an extra belt loop, stretch fabric, and custom fit. But you can't beat these jeans for value. They fit very well but are comfortable. The fabric is very soft, yet substantial. This is a much better jean, in my opinion than Wrangler or Levi. I'm slim so the Straight Leg Jean might not be for you, but be sure to get the "Premium Select" if you need another fit.
on July 9, 2011
I love straight style jeans. This is just perfect, stylish look, mid-low rise, quality fabric and make. Although I love Levi's design a little better, but their fabric is getting lousy, wore out very quickly. So, if you compare lee premium select straight regular and levi's 505, lee wins because of its better fabric and significant lower price. design wise both are good.
I normally wear 32x32 for Levi's and Lee and this just fits.
on February 7, 2013
I am 6'5" so I am used to having to spend a lot of money on jeans. I was very pleased with being able to find a decent pair of pants that are long enough, but not a huge waist. These jeans are very comfortable and good quality. If you are looking for an affordable pair of good jeans, these are a great option. I bought a second pair as well (in a different wash) and both are great. The pockets are a little smaller than my other jeans, but not enough to be a problem (I carry a cell phone in each pocket plus keys). The fabric is a little thinner than my previous jeans, but I don't think it's enough to be a problem. For the price, I can't complain too much. I am very happy with this purchase.

Pros:
-Decent Price
-Great Fit
-Good Quality

Cons:
-Pockets could be slightly larger, but not a big deal
-Fabric is a little thin.
on September 23, 2013
I have a 34 waist and am a traditional regular fit - meaning no extra butt or thigh room needed. All too often in the past I have tried on a pair of jeans purporting to be of a particular waist size, only to find out that it is far too loose on my waist or butt or legs. Thus, before purchasing the Lee Premium Regular straight jean, I did some research online (from Amazon and some other customer review sites) to see what other folks had to say about the fit of the jeans in question. Most of the comments were very positive. But the main selling point was that these jeans were said to be a great fit for a guy of old fashioned regular proportions (i.e. if your waist is a 34, 36 or whatever, it will fit your waist of 34, 36 or whatever - without the unwanted extra room in your seat or legs.)

To sum up, if you want a pair of jeans (or dungarees - as I call them) that fit well for a regular proportioned guy, then this is the jean/dungaree for you.

BTW, the jeans were shipped promptly and well packaged by the vendor (nice job fellas) for a very very reasonable price.
on December 5, 2011
You cannot beat the deal on these Lee 'Premium' straight leg jeans. They are even made better than the regular Lee jeans that I used to buy at the local dept store, but at the right time you can buy them here for a great deal. I only Lee jeans and now I only buy them from Amazon.
on March 26, 2016
I have been a 505 guy for a long time. At the retail stores, the other major brand go for $60. Best sale is usually a buy one, get one 50% off. That's still $90 for two pair of jeans. These jeans are $31 each. I think the fabric feels better to me. There are more belt loops than the other major brand. The additional belt loops helps so the waist stays under the belt. I'm happy with them so far. We will have to wait and see how they fair in the long run.
VINE VOICEon December 21, 2014
I used to buy Wranglers... tried Lee's a while back liked them and thought I'd try them again...Good idea! They seem to be more comfortable and fit better.. (and my cell phone fits nicely in the "watch" pocket..) Will buy them again!! (Good price too).
on December 2, 2013
My husband never changes styles and will wear only Lee jeans. I love the color of these Lee jeans, more up to date and in style than the longtime dark blue color. They also look more expensive than his old jeans. I plan to order them again.
on January 6, 2015
I'm happy with these. The button has a little cover on it that says the brand. This little cap came off during the first wear. I popped it back on but I'm not confident it will stay. I actually had this happen when I tried a pair on in a store. I thought those were just worn weird because they were on display. But I guess it's an issue with Lee jeans or something. Whatever. The fit is great. A little low on the waist. But not bad. Maybe I'm just not used to Lees? Or maybe I'm just not used to low waist pants.
review image