Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Size: 36W x 32LColor: LeveeChange

on July 9, 2011
I love straight style jeans. This is just perfect, stylish look, mid-low rise, quality fabric and make. Although I love Levi's design a little better, but their fabric is getting lousy, wore out very quickly. So, if you compare lee premium select straight regular and levi's 505, lee wins because of its better fabric and significant lower price. design wise both are good.
I normally wear 32x32 for Levi's and Lee and this just fits.
0Comment46 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 14, 2011
These jeans represent great value for money...in Australia you'd be looking at almost $100 for a pair of Lee jeans like these. I like the fit, the colour, and the feel. They're true to label in terms of size and look way better than the photo online.
22 comments20 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 21, 2011
You can spend hundreds of dollar for jeans and get maybe an extra belt loop, stretch fabric, and custom fit. But you can't beat these jeans for value. They fit very well but are comfortable. The fabric is very soft, yet substantial. This is a much better jean, in my opinion than Wrangler or Levi. I'm slim so the Straight Leg Jean might not be for you, but be sure to get the "Premium Select" if you need another fit.
0Comment27 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 7, 2013
I am 6'5" so I am used to having to spend a lot of money on jeans. I was very pleased with being able to find a decent pair of pants that are long enough, but not a huge waist. These jeans are very comfortable and good quality. If you are looking for an affordable pair of good jeans, these are a great option. I bought a second pair as well (in a different wash) and both are great. The pockets are a little smaller than my other jeans, but not enough to be a problem (I carry a cell phone in each pocket plus keys). The fabric is a little thinner than my previous jeans, but I don't think it's enough to be a problem. For the price, I can't complain too much. I am very happy with this purchase.

Pros:
-Decent Price
-Great Fit
-Good Quality

Cons:
-Pockets could be slightly larger, but not a big deal
-Fabric is a little thin.
on September 23, 2013
I have a 34 waist and am a traditional regular fit - meaning no extra butt or thigh room needed. All too often in the past I have tried on a pair of jeans purporting to be of a particular waist size, only to find out that it is far too loose on my waist or butt or legs. Thus, before purchasing the Lee Premium Regular straight jean, I did some research online (from Amazon and some other customer review sites) to see what other folks had to say about the fit of the jeans in question. Most of the comments were very positive. But the main selling point was that these jeans were said to be a great fit for a guy of old fashioned regular proportions (i.e. if your waist is a 34, 36 or whatever, it will fit your waist of 34, 36 or whatever - without the unwanted extra room in your seat or legs.)

To sum up, if you want a pair of jeans (or dungarees - as I call them) that fit well for a regular proportioned guy, then this is the jean/dungaree for you.

BTW, the jeans were shipped promptly and well packaged by the vendor (nice job fellas) for a very very reasonable price.
on December 5, 2011
You cannot beat the deal on these Lee 'Premium' straight leg jeans. They are even made better than the regular Lee jeans that I used to buy at the local dept store, but at the right time you can buy them here for a great deal. I only Lee jeans and now I only buy them from Amazon.
on March 25, 2012
I purchased these jeans solely for use at work. I am a server at a restaurant and work 4 days a week. These jeans lasted me approximately 8 months before I needed to trash them for ripping at the crotch. Though, the deep blue color (Nightshade) faded to a more generic blue color several months before this. I washed them once a week. They fit me well, though they seem to be sized larger than equivalent Levi's brand jeans. Where a 36x36 Levi brand jean would be rather tight and just the right length, the Lee brand jean would be a more "relaxed" fit and I would actually have to cuff the leg (which I actually prefer). I also prefer the extra belt loops on the Lee brand jeans vs. the Levi brand. When you get to the larger waist sizes, having less loops creates a "sag" in the waist of the jean where the material will actually fold in on itself underneath (below) the belt-line, which is not a good look. Having the (2) extra belt-loops alleviates this problem. Aside from Levi's having more color options in general, I feel the Lee brand jeans are a better purchase.
on September 10, 2012
This jean has become my weekend regular - neat, clean look in a perfect fit with a terrific seat that brings complements are around
on February 4, 2013
I ordered 2 pairs of jeans. 33 waist x 29 inseam. The pants were identical except for color. One pair fit perfectly and the other was mislabeled. Waist was more like 36 and inseam 31.

Why can't manufacturers have better quality control?
on December 11, 2013
I have always gotten Lee Jeans in the past . . .but it seems like all clothing items, these are now made with a thinner material. I have a thin build and the regular fit used to fit well . . . but when I got these this time, they were already tight in the legs even before I washed them. As I am 6 foot and only 155 lbs, I'm not sure how many people would fit into these comfortably. So I returned them and got the relaxed fit instead and they seem to fit MUCH better. . .