5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pants!!
Published 9 months ago by P. J. Hawkins

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Published 17 months ago by Michael M

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Pants!!, April 11, 2014
I love these pants. They are great. I ordered the size a bit too long, but I kinda like them like that. I usually wear boots and they hang just right on them. If I wear tennis shoes or flip flops they are a bit too long, but that's OK. They are lightweight and perfect for all seasons. They are prewashed, which is great as you know how they'll fit right when they arrive. One of my pet peeves is cargo pants pockets. They always seem to fold over after being washed or they won't stay down or flat when not in use. These DO!! I have worn them and washed them and the pockets stay flat! They're great! I like them so much, I ordered another pair in Graphite.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 25, 2013
The material is a little thinner than my other cargo pants. It is nice to wear them in hot weather. My wife likes how they look on me and they are comfortable. The snaps on the pockets are a little small and I have a little bit of trouble with snapping them. These pants have been washed quite often and I have not experienced any noticeable shrinkage. We do not wash them with hot water, but we do toss them in the dryer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, March 19, 2014
These pants are the best purchase I've made here. Not only the pants are great in fabric quality and design, but also they fit perfectly. They are certainly relaxed. If comfort is an important issue, these will be perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars great pants, April 15, 2014
As both a big and tall guy, it's been nearly impossible to find cargo pants that fit at all without spending $80+ per pair. These aren't a perfect fit (my proper size is more like 41x33), but these are far better than anything I've been able to find in a store, and at less than 1/3 of the price. On top of that, the quality of material is much better than expected.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, December 12, 2013
Love them! Ended buying another pair. Wash well- no shrinkage issues. Would buy more. Beats fighting malls any day to order online.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, runs very small in the length though., August 8, 2014
They run small, but especially in the length. Not sure if 4 stars is fair because I returned them, never got to wash them and see how they held up. The material felt nice and was soft and somewhat thin (which is what I wanted, too many cargo pants are super thick and not good at all for warmer climates). If you want a pair of soft somewhat thin cargo pants that can keep you cooler in a warmer climate then I recommend these. But definitely go a size up in the length from what you normally wear.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants. Way too small., June 17, 2014
My husband really liked these pants but they were very tight in the waist. Exchanged them for a size up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee cargo pants, January 9, 2014
Lee cargo pants are the most comfortable I have ever worn,fit perfectfully and will be purchasing more in near future

5.0 out of 5 stars Breathable and not bulky, July 12, 2014
Keep in mind these are a warm weather pant, great for driving, and some yard work, or other casual recreation. I could be wrong, but I can't see them lasting long, worn in a heavy work load environment. Although, they do remind me of my chef pants, that usually cost about $60. If you are between sizes, I would choose the bigger size. I sure am glad I did. The cinch belt kept slipping so, I replaced the belt using the old school "Boy Scout style" cloth belt and metal buckle. Works great, and still casual looking. No more jeans for me.

2.0 out of 5 stars Lee Premium Select / Relaxed Fit Mislabeled, August 12, 2014
These cargo pants are a tremendous disappointment. The size is very small, not relaxed fit, not high quality material. I have purchased Lee's jeans in the past, and the quality of their jeans is head and shoulder above the quality of these cargo pants. They definitely are not relaxed fit either. I will not be purchasing from Lee again since I can no longer trust what they advertise.