Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 11, 2014
I love these pants. They are great. I ordered the size a bit too long, but I kinda like them like that. I usually wear boots and they hang just right on them. If I wear tennis shoes or flip flops they are a bit too long, but that's OK. They are lightweight and perfect for all seasons. They are prewashed, which is great as you know how they'll fit right when they arrive. One of my pet peeves is cargo pants pockets. They always seem to fold over after being washed or they won't stay down or flat when not in use. These DO!! I have worn them and washed them and the pockets stay flat! They're great! I like them so much, I ordered another pair in Graphite.
on March 19, 2014
These pants are the best purchase I've made here. Not only the pants are great in fabric quality and design, but also they fit perfectly. They are certainly relaxed. If comfort is an important issue, these will be perfect.
on August 25, 2013
The material is a little thinner than my other cargo pants. It is nice to wear them in hot weather. My wife likes how they look on me and they are comfortable. The snaps on the pockets are a little small and I have a little bit of trouble with snapping them. These pants have been washed quite often and I have not experienced any noticeable shrinkage. We do not wash them with hot water, but we do toss them in the dryer.
on March 27, 2015
Like several other reviewers, the pant leg (inseam) is way shorter than how most pants fit. I would normally take about a 31, but because of how pants sizes generally are, I end up getting 32 with few exceptions. Since I was getting them online, I erred on the side of caution and went ahead and got 32... but the length is like most brand's 30 inch inseams. That's disappointing... I can still wear them, but they are higher than I'd like.

Other than that, they are great pants. The material and quality of the stitching is very good, and aside from the length, they fit quite comfortably.
on August 7, 2014
I could only afford one new pair of pants this year, and these fit the bill nicely. Soft against the skin, not too tight and not too large, just what I expected. Getting a compliment like "Oh, are those Lee's? They look good on you" made my day. The cargo pockets on the side and the back pockets all use a snap for the flap, which works better than buttons or even velcro (well, velcro might have been 'better' but once they're washed, it's so hard to keep that velcro aligned without getting ruffled and wrinkled).
on August 8, 2014
They run small, but especially in the length. Not sure if 4 stars is fair because I returned them, never got to wash them and see how they held up. The material felt nice and was soft and somewhat thin (which is what I wanted, too many cargo pants are super thick and not good at all for warmer climates). If you want a pair of soft somewhat thin cargo pants that can keep you cooler in a warmer climate then I recommend these. But definitely go a size up in the length from what you normally wear.
on April 15, 2014
As both a big and tall guy, it's been nearly impossible to find cargo pants that fit at all without spending $80+ per pair. These aren't a perfect fit (my proper size is more like 41x33), but these are far better than anything I've been able to find in a store, and at less than 1/3 of the price. On top of that, the quality of material is much better than expected.
on January 11, 2015
I normally wear a 35x32 and these fit very well. They are a little snug in the waist since they're a 34 but I expected that and it's not a problem. They are shorter than I expected for a 32 length but I actually like them that way so it's a win-win. The material is soft and comfortable but sturdy with strong hardware. Note that they are not baggy and not designed for tactical use. I could have worn these to work before I retired again (retired/disabled vet and retired IT Systems Analyst). So far I've just worn these around the neighborhood to see how they feel. I will update this review after a few washings and a wider range of wear should anything change.

1/14/2015: I measured the inseam and it was exactly 31 inches which is fine for me. It would be nice if the cargo pockets on the legs sat about 1 - 1.5" higher for easier access but I'm not complaining. Still happy with the pants.

3/9/2015: Update after some wear and three washings (wash warm, tumble dry low, hang by the leg to finish drying). The waist is still fine, in fact it loosened up a bit after a little wear. However, they have lost about an inch in length and are now too short for day-to-day wear. They will be fine at the beach since I normally roll them up a bit around the water. My daily wear cargo pants are two pairs of Wrangler khaki cargo pants I picked up at Walmart for $19.97 each, size 34x32 (Note: these are not the Wrangler-Riggs brand but the standard Wrangler).
on April 4, 2015
My husband was looking for a replacement for Levi cargo- relaxed fit when we found this. He actually liked these better. They fit and hang great and are slightly lighter than the Levi's. He did have to go with the slightly longer length for some reason. He also likes the belt because he can set it at the exact length he prefers.
on October 14, 2015
I liked the style of pants but unfortunately they were too small in both the waist and inseam. I typically wear 32x32 everyday, but for some reason these were extremely short and tight. I am in the process of returning them for a refund