Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

• Customer Reviews

on July 6, 2006
I ordered these pants because I was looking to replace my husbands baggy carharts. They were losing what shape they had. We ordered one pair, and he tried them on. I was relieved that they fit. He spilled coffee on them the first day. The coffee beaded up, and he brushed it off and walked out the door. How great is that, and he looked good leaving house too :) I'm ordering 2 more pair is different colors.
on February 18, 2007
I work as a legal advisor in Afghanistan. This means that I have to be reasonably well-dressed, which means, at a minimum, blazer and khakis. Unfortunately, I am an innately messy person - a slob, really - and laundry service is not good, to say the least. It's a step up from pounding clothes on a rock. The little swine have trashed several pairs of trousers that I did nothing more than drink coffee, eat a tough steak, and smoke a cigar in - my good wool trousers looked like earthtone Picasso sketches. But not these Lees. I can get mud, coffee, blood, whatever on them, and then give them to a fellow who I know will wash and dry them on the highest heat imaginable. Nevertheless, they come out fine.

I will buy another couple pairs - but not soon, as I don't think these are going to wear out for a good long time. My unstinting support, wholehearted recommendation, and so forth. Buy these trousers. Sure they may cost a smidge more than, I duno Dockers. But nobody ever looked at khakis that they had spilled red wine, grease, and blood on, and, finding no evidence of a stain, said, "Damn - I spent too much for these."
88 comments| 102 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 10, 2007
Although in theory these should be good khakis at a decent price, it turns out that they are sized inconsistently (waist differs from pant to pant at the same size) and the finish on them is just not up to what I'm used to with Levi's or similar pants. They are decent for the price, just do not expect them to last to long... a previous pair I owned lasted about six month's before washing once a week began to wear them down.
on July 12, 2011
I always felt that Lee was a good manufacture of men's pants. However after buying four or five pairs of these pants my opinion has greatly changed. I have found the material to disintegrate especially in the crotch area, in some cases in as little as two days of wear. This is not just the seams comming apart but the material itself pulling apart reducing it to threads. I did have one pair last almost a year but that was the exception. Another problem is that the size I ordered in one case was not the size stated. It indicated the correct size on the tag but the pants themselves were at least one size too small. I need a large size waist and the reason I tried over and over to make these pants work was they were reasonably priced and available in larger sizes. However I will not waste my money further. I have no problem with Amazon in general, I have always been happy with their service, it's just that this particular product is nothing better than junk. I gave it a one star rating but if it were possible I would give it a negative star rating.

In summary DO NOT buy these pants. Even if you have to spend more, in the long run you will probably be saving money. I found another brand of pants on Amazon that I am trying out and hopefully they will be fine.
on July 11, 2009
So far these pants have not remotely needed an iron. The are also very comfortable to wear. I cannot comment on how well the lines fit my body but my wife likes the look well enough. They are fine for normal days at the office although I would not wear them on any type of formal occasions. My rating is 4 because I do not know how they will wear over time, which is a very important feature in clothing to me.
on July 16, 2006
These Lee pants are a great deal for the price. I have purchased all different name brands for black pants and I admit that the Lee pants were the best. The price is very good, the fit is great and the black dye stays darker than any other brand. I hope they're around a long time.
on August 1, 2007
Very nice fit. Flexible. Only complaint is the arch that forms in the border of front pocket. Not exaggerate, but a detail you might not want to have. Nice overall
on April 21, 2008
these are a very good product. Wash and dry very well. Casual jean style, but can easily be worn with a blazer, shirt & tie.
on February 16, 2016
Pass on these. I would not recommend these pants. Bought 2 pairs for my husband and as soon as he put them on he asked if they were the same size/fabric as the ones he'd had before. He noticed immediately that the fit was tighter across the hip and that the fabric was more like broadcloth than a chino. Not nearly as roomy in the thigh and hip as before, and the fabric wasn't as sturdy. Within 4 months, both pairs split in the inseam and rear. The leg and back seams were frayed, the fabric on the knees and seat were paper-thin. Should have just asked for a full refund. They were far from "relaxed fit".
on March 13, 2016
I have about 3 other pants of this make type and size I bought locally. I figured this time, why not buy online?

Here was my first experience along those lines:
1) pants were covered in animal dander/fiber/lint
2) black pants badly faded/discolored out of the bag
3) actual size is about 1" off, too small
4) glue used to affix size label stained these 'stain resistant' pants (i.e. sticker glue is baked-into the pants).

I'll attach a photo taken without a flash. There you can see just how faded these pants were out-of-the-bag, along with some rather long strands of lint ... possibly animal dander?
review image