5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, bombproof, righteous pantalones

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit and finish
Published on April 10, 2007 by Ceabiscuit

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor fit and finish, April 10, 2007
Ceabiscuit (Washington, DC) - See all my reviews
Although in theory these should be good khakis at a decent price, it turns out that they are sized inconsistently (waist differs from pant to pant at the same size) and the finish on them is just not up to what I'm used to with Levi's or similar pants. They are decent for the price, just do not expect them to last to long... a previous pair I owned lasted about six month's before washing once a week began to wear them down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, bombproof, righteous pantalones, February 18, 2007
I work as a legal advisor in Afghanistan. This means that I have to be reasonably well-dressed, which means, at a minimum, blazer and khakis. Unfortunately, I am an innately messy person - a slob, really - and laundry service is not good, to say the least. It's a step up from pounding clothes on a rock. The little swine have trashed several pairs of trousers that I did nothing more than drink coffee, eat a tough steak, and smoke a cigar in - my good wool trousers looked like earthtone Picasso sketches. But not these Lees. I can get mud, coffee, blood, whatever on them, and then give them to a fellow who I know will wash and dry them on the highest heat imaginable. Nevertheless, they come out fine.

I will buy another couple pairs - but not soon, as I don't think these are going to wear out for a good long time. My unstinting support, wholehearted recommendation, and so forth. Buy these trousers. Sure they may cost a smidge more than, I duno Dockers. But nobody ever looked at khakis that they had spilled red wine, grease, and blood on, and, finding no evidence of a stain, said, "Damn - I spent too much for these."

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, June 1, 2006
I have 2 of these flat front Lee Performance Khakis and I like them a lot. These trousers come with some kind nano-technology coating which is really effective. Water resistant, wrinkle free.

I also have one of the pleated khakis, but the flat fronts are much better.

I will definitely buy more and highly recommend these trousers to everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, November 11, 2006
Very good fit, very wrinkle-free. Looks clean and sharp and could easily pass for dress slacks. I am very pleased. Go with the flat fronts anyday!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Working Pant, July 6, 2006
I ordered these pants because I was looking to replace my husbands baggy carharts. They were losing what shape they had. We ordered one pair, and he tried them on. I was relieved that they fit. He spilled coffee on them the first day. The coffee beaded up, and he brushed it off and walked out the door. How great is that, and he looked good leaving house too :) I'm ordering 2 more pair is different colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and no ironing, July 11, 2009
GAJer (Gulf Coast USA) - See all my reviews
So far these pants have not remotely needed an iron. The are also very comfortable to wear. I cannot comment on how well the lines fit my body but my wife likes the look well enough. They are fine for normal days at the office although I would not wear them on any type of formal occasions. My rating is 4 because I do not know how they will wear over time, which is a very important feature in clothing to me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent deal., July 16, 2006
These Lee pants are a great deal for the price. I have purchased all different name brands for black pants and I admit that the Lee pants were the best. The price is very good, the fit is great and the black dye stays darker than any other brand. I hope they're around a long time.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Poor Workmanship and Inconsistant Sizing, July 12, 2011
I always felt that Lee was a good manufacture of men's pants. However after buying four or five pairs of these pants my opinion has greatly changed. I have found the material to disintegrate especially in the crotch area, in some cases in as little as two days of wear. This is not just the seams comming apart but the material itself pulling apart reducing it to threads. I did have one pair last almost a year but that was the exception. Another problem is that the size I ordered in one case was not the size stated. It indicated the correct size on the tag but the pants themselves were at least one size too small. I need a large size waist and the reason I tried over and over to make these pants work was they were reasonably priced and available in larger sizes. However I will not waste my money further. I have no problem with Amazon in general, I have always been happy with their service, it's just that this particular product is nothing better than junk. I gave it a one star rating but if it were possible I would give it a negative star rating.

In summary DO NOT buy these pants. Even if you have to spend more, in the long run you will probably be saving money. I found another brand of pants on Amazon that I am trying out and hopefully they will be fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought 4 pairs, Good price, Good quality, April 21, 2008
M. Seely (Connecticut, USA) - See all my reviews
these are a very good product. Wash and dry very well. Casual jean style, but can easily be worn with a blazer, shirt & tie.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice pants, will buy other colors., August 1, 2007
Very nice fit. Flexible. Only complaint is the arch that forms in the border of front pocket. Not exaggerate, but a detail you might not want to have. Nice overall

Rate and Discover Movies