5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, right price
Published 20 months ago by Bennett M. Pollner

3.0 out of 5 stars College pant
The fit is good, but more of a "jeans" type pants with a small coin pocket on the Left side. The material is of lower quality & rather itchy. Would not purchase again.
Update: after a few washings, the material is no longer itchy.
Published 22 months ago by AmazonHI

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, right price, November 24, 2012
Bennett M. Pollner (Shenandoah Valley VirginiA) - See all my reviews
Ordered this product and the same in two other colors, black and tan. While they will never pass for a high quality dress pant, they are a good everyday casual pant. More of a work, uniform type. Overall they are exactly what I needed for the purpose I planned: behind the desk of a hotel. Size and fit were correct. Overall worth the price paid. Just wish Lee could produce their clothing in the USA. But what is made in the USA clothing industry for the mid range shopper.

3.0 out of 5 stars College pant, October 6, 2012
Update: after a few washings, the material is no longer itchy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Butt lifting action!, February 6, 2013
Got a 29w 32L and fits perfectly! I am between 29" and 30" waist and 5'7" and they look exactly like they do in the photo. They make my butt look great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality--Gets the Job Done, November 14, 2012
First of all, to those complaining about the lower quality material or it being itchy, allow me to please remind you that these are a 20 dollar pair of khakis!!! If you want something luxurious and silky, I suggest you go to Banana Republic or The Gap, or another expensive designer store.

These pants are perfect, however, if you need something that fits a "business casual" dress code, and are durable everyday khakis. I actually like the material a lot, because it is durable. I have owned several of the more expensive, more "comfortable" khakis, and they get worn out after a few months of wearing them to the office.

If you want to soften it, all you have to do is buy some Snuggle and pour it into the washer with them. I find them perfectly comfortable. And I am a very slim guy, and I think they look really nice on me. Not baggy at all. Very flattering if you're in good shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fairly good, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Lee Uniforms Men's College Pant (Apparel)
I got a black 31x32 and I am a slim teen about 5-10or11 , 140lb athletic. The pants seems about accurate (for those in between lengths I would recommend 30, 32 is a little long for me). The waist seems a half size smaller (30.5) than what the tag indicates. I have only worn these several times in the last couple of months, but I can tell they fairly durable. The fit is slim or slim-straight, definitely not skinny. I would compare it to a levi 513, maybe 514, but proportionally more room and very easy transition. My biggest complaint is how much stuff/lint is attracted to the black pants. I will order a navy soon and see if this is a recurring problem. Initially the pants were a little rough but either I got used to it or it softened a little bit after washing. Still feels like a canvas pant, not a chino, not a slack. Best uses are for work or school related use. I do not recommend this for formal occasions because it seems more casual, but go for it if you don't have other options.There is a fifth pocket but it is oddly a rectangular shape and not very useful (and a bit small). I hope this review is useful, i tried to be meticulous.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not a very good fit, September 18, 2013
Kinda baggy.Not what I expected.
Skinny guys will not like the extra flab this pant adds on to your legs.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good work pants, March 29, 2013
This review is from: Lee Uniforms Men's College Pant (Apparel)
Bought these to wear to work. I have a pair of Dickie's 874 I'm using as a comparison. The Lee's are a similar type of material, thick and somewhat uncomfortable at first. Resistant to grease and bleach stains. The seat, thigh, and leg fitting is slimmer. Depending on your body type this could be a good or bad thing. The waist runs a little large, I think. I usually buy a 30" and it gives me a little room, but these are probably 2" too large. Still, worth the purchase, I choose these over the Dickies.

2.0 out of 5 stars They're of good quality but..., April 30, 2014
They look nothing like the picture. They're darker in colour and baggier than what the picture depicts. It was a bit longer than what I expected also.

3.0 out of 5 stars Fit is so-so, May 26, 2013
V (Washington) - See all my reviews
The fit in the waist and the length are true to size but the fit through the legs isn't very good. I bought two pairs and the fit on both is different. I'm going on 3 washes now, they are still still rough feeling, and most certainly not wrinkle resistant or anything like that. That being said, they are ok, not for an office with a strict dress code, but for casual.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for price, February 2, 2013
im a tech and have to work khakies the problem is when you buy a really nice pair i always seem to get s*** on them or rip them so i bought a pair of these not expecting much and i have to say i love em they fit great and are durable great for working a looking nice, i bought two more pairs after my first purchase because i liked them so much

Lee Uniforms Men's College Pant