5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for the price!
Published on October 10, 2012 by S. Lynch

1.0 out of 5 stars truly a "uniform" shirt
This shirt photos well, but the quality is equal to the shirts issued to grocery store cashiers. I really thought these were going to be nicer, but they weren't. I would not wear these to anything other than a job. Needless to say, I returned them all. This shirt is truly a "uniform" shirt.
Published 24 months ago by SAUL GUERRERO

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for the price!, October 10, 2012
S. Lynch (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lee Uniforms Men's Long Sleeve Polo (Apparel)
As a woman ordering this men's shirt for myself, I think this shirt is great! I usually have to buy men's shirts for work because women's shirts just aren't long enough to stay tucked-in (as is required by my workplace). I usually buy a men's Medium and have a little extra room in the shirt. With this shirt, the Medium fit me perfectly! It had the length of a men's shirt, but with the slim fit it wasn't baggy. I'm going to buy 4 more to get me through my work week. This shirt fits me well, feels nice, and is a fantastic price! My field of work can get pretty nasty, and I don't want to have to spend a ton of money on clothing that I might have to discard should it get contaminated. This shirt allows me to look professional (meets dress code) and does not break my budget! I will be recommending it to others I work with.

Do keep in mind that this is a slim fit shirt, as it states in the description. A lot of the new clothing out there, men's and women's alike, is slimmer fitting. Some retailers call it "athletic fit," but it is definitely a SLIM fit as opposed to a traditional fit.

1.0 out of 5 stars truly a "uniform" shirt, December 28, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for the money, buy a size bigger though, November 30, 2012
Based on other reviews I knew I needed to buy at least one size bigger than I usually wear...which turned out to be correct. I usually wear either L or XL so i purchased an XXL and it fits pretty good. Material isn't bad and has a decent look to it...definitely not bad for $15. Way better than the Ultraclub's crappy clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely shirt!, May 18, 2013
This is a lovely, good quality, well fitting shirt. It is a pleasant blue color, sleeves and shirt length are good. I do recommend this nice shirt.

4.0 out of 5 stars sized smaller than standard, April 17, 2013
previously bought size XL which was too small, my husband does not normally need an XXL but he likes the style of the shirt so we went up a size

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, April 11, 2013
the material of the camisa is excellent, 100% finished, it is best to be at a good price, I recommend these camisa are great and do not weigh anything, are super comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars fit guy shirts, December 28, 2012
Nice long tail- stays tucked-, modern/slim fit, great for work. Keeps it shape throughtout the day. If a man has a portly shape, not a good choice.

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, October 6, 2012
Nick Zobellini (Enoch, UT United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered xl but when i tried it on it fit like a small. They should let you know how their sizing works. Very disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars lees long sleeve mens shirt, October 4, 2012
i have 3 of these shirts- they are easy for my hubbie to get off and on- he has parkinson and they look great. very nice seaming.

1.0 out of 5 stars Yuck., June 22, 2014
The collar is MASSIVE. I would not purchase again - I thought about getting other colors but I'm glad I just got the one. I'm not going to bother returning as I'm sure I can wear it when I go try out for the circus.

Lee Uniforms Men's Long Sleeve Polo