4.0 out of 5 stars Good Heavy-Duty Shirts
Good solid fabric and construction. Would probably stand up quite well to normal wear-and-tear of a child's uniform. Only problem is that the sizing is a mess: I expected a men's small and received a "young men's small", which is cut for a teenage boy. Served my purposes, but not well labeled.
Published 19 months ago by Ilana G

2.0 out of 5 stars Size Large is smaller
The look and Feel is Okay.
The sizing is not as displayed. Was expecting the Fit to be perfect.
But overall feel is Average.
Published 19 months ago by Mohammed Fasyuddin Ali

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Heavy-Duty Shirts, May 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shirt for the money, March 30, 2013
At the time of purchase, the shirt cost me $16.00. The small sized shirt fit perfectly (I'm 5'11 and 130 lbs) and it looks great. I believe that $16.00 is quite cheap for a decent shirt so I feel that it is important to mention that I would still have considered purchasing this shirt if it were more expensive. At the same time, the low price tag is what made me consider this shirt in the first place. I have a similar shirt that is from a more expensive brand (and cost me significantly more money) and this particular shirt actually fit me better (and looks better as well.) Highly recommended, especially if they are still selling for under $20.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Size Large is smaller, May 16, 2013
The look and Feel is Okay.
The sizing is not as displayed. Was expecting the Fit to be perfect.
But overall feel is Average.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality and style, October 29, 2012
However though th sizes are alot smaller than usual, I'm a 42 but would need at least a 44 if not 46. A shame because it's such a nice shirt.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, July 24, 2013
accurate across to me, not very good quality too poor, expected a better quality shirt for everyday work at office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good work shirt, May 28, 2013
RB (A Mile High) - See all my reviews
Great shirt, great price as compared to stores.
Work shirt for me and it is as advertised.
I use daily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit and well made, February 14, 2013
I bought this for my son and am happy with the fit of this shirt. It also came faster than expected!

4.0 out of 5 stars the tag, November 15, 2012
Dong Hyun Won "Dong" (New York, Brooklyn USA) - See all my reviews
its a nice shirt, but my only complaint is the tag ... I think having the tag around there makes the shirt ugly. I don't understand why they couldnt just put a tag on the collar or somewhere not noticeable. But other than good shirt

3.0 out of 5 stars snug for a XL size, September 14, 2014
i'm not a twig, nor am I a hippo. I'm just right in the middle.
This shirt is a bit snug on me, but I still kept it because I figured an XXL would be much too large on me.
I like the fabric and the style. And for my purposes as a work shirt it works just fine.
You might consider a slightly larger size when you order.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice inexpensive white shirt., August 7, 2013
My job now requires us to wear white shirts and I dont have any. I found some at Sears that I liked, but the Sears by my house closed down so have no clue where to buy replacements. Amazon to the rescue! They didnt have the same brand as I had so I chose one that was cheap since if I hated it, I wouldnt have wasted my money.

Material is a bit "rougher" then my others shirts, Its not smooth type. Both are made of 60/40 cotton/poly.. My other shirt has a stiff collar compared to this ones soggy collar?

Fit is not too bad, the shoulders fit great, chest fits my fine since I'm not that large (5'11", 160lbs). Only problem is the sleeves are really long if i roll the cuffs, then it fits my arms perfectly but I really dont mind. I am photographer in Oahu and have to shoot on beaches all the time and anything to help cover my skin is a bonus imho. The length is longer then my other shirts which is another bonus because it doesnt come untucked when I move around.

Lee Uniforms Men's Long Sleeve Shirt