Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Uniforms Men's Long-Sleeve Oxford Shirt
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on May 12, 2015
Very good

The regular small size

It should be designed for skinny boys
review image review image
on March 30, 2013
At the time of purchase, the shirt cost me $16.00. The small sized shirt fit perfectly (I'm 5'11 and 130 lbs) and it looks great. I believe that $16.00 is quite cheap for a decent shirt so I feel that it is important to mention that I would still have considered purchasing this shirt if it were more expensive. At the same time, the low price tag is what made me consider this shirt in the first place. I have a similar shirt that is from a more expensive brand (and cost me significantly more money) and this particular shirt actually fit me better (and looks better as well.) Highly recommended, especially if they are still selling for under $20.00
on May 9, 2013
Good solid fabric and construction. Would probably stand up quite well to normal wear-and-tear of a child's uniform. Only problem is that the sizing is a mess: I expected a men's small and received a "young men's small", which is cut for a teenage boy. Served my purposes, but not well labeled.
on September 14, 2014
i'm not a twig, nor am I a hippo. I'm just right in the middle.
This shirt is a bit snug on me, but I still kept it because I figured an XXL would be much too large on me.
I like the fabric and the style. And for my purposes as a work shirt it works just fine.
You might consider a slightly larger size when you order.
on February 8, 2015
It's just a standard light blue shirt, but I really like the shade of the blue. It's perfect for what I was looking for and the size was right on track with what it should be. The fabric feels thick and seems to do a good job at avoiding wrinkles. I have some other shirts that feel thinner, and they always get wrinkles in them just after a normal days' wear.
on February 2, 2016
Hey guys, this is a darn good shirt for the money. Perfect for businesses casual tucked in, good untucked with blue jeans and can probably be starched for business although I haven't done that. Good all around shirt.
on November 15, 2012
its a nice shirt, but my only complaint is the tag ... I think having the tag around there makes the shirt ugly. I don't understand why they couldnt just put a tag on the collar or somewhere not noticeable. But other than good shirt
on April 16, 2016
Good substantial material as oxford should be. Good workmanship. Washes and dries with no shrinkage and little wrinkling. I always iron my shirts and this shirt irons easily in a couple of minutes. I had hoped for a lighter yellow but actual color is somewhat more lemony and brighter than the photo shows. However, well within limits and quite wearable. Price compared to similar quality shirts is outstanding. A definite buy!
on October 1, 2014
So I read the sizing chart before purchasing. And the delivery is really fast, which I appreciate. But it's too large.
Wondering if washing will make it shrink...If it does, then I really need it to shrink A LOT to fit...
on January 6, 2015
It is a very nice shirt but is about 1 size too small, except for sleeve length. They would had been per fix for the size we wanted but since it turned out a size smaller the sleeve where almost clown like long.