4.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Don't listen to the exaggerated reviews.
Published 18 months ago by ksmitx

Published 4 months ago by l2

4.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Don't listen to the exaggerated reviews., June 3, 2013
This review is from: Lee Uniforms Men's Sport Polo (Apparel)
I'm a 5'10" 165 pound male with a small frame and athletic build - I usually wear medium shirts, but I occassionally wear larges. (depending on the brand). After reading all the reviews, i was convinced that I'd need to get AT LEAST an XL for it to fit like a medium. Boy was I wrong... I got the XL, tried it on, and I was SWIMMING in the thing! Overall, the material seems nice enough, and the style is great, but I'm going to have to try a large to see how that fits.

Anyway, the sizing is MAYBE half a size small, so don't be fooled by the exaggerated claims about how small this shirt runs!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits well, feels nice, July 19, 2013
I'm a tall (6' 3") and skinny (165 lbs) guy and medium sizes fit well but don't often have a good length to tuck into my pants. This not only fit me on the sides and shoulders in a medium, but was plenty long to tuck in. The material was breathable and feels nice if you wear it without an undershirt. I would buy another in a different color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Polo, May 9, 2013
I like wearing this polo. The thing that I love about it the most is that when it gets washed, the color does not fade. It still looks like a new one. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Great color, texture and doesn't shrink into a child size shirt!, May 2, 2013
Yeti (Illinois, USA) - See all my reviews
Professional/casual looking without too much bagginess. I am lean with a slight beer gut so I prefer that shirts don't hug me too tight. This shirt makes a good fit.

4.0 out of 5 stars These Shirts Run Really Small, September 25, 2012
Came on time, looks like good quality, but just a bit smaller than I expected, compared to other brands. The wife gets this one, and I ordered another, but one size larger.

Additional info -

The larger size didn't fit, either, so the wife gets two new shirts in the same week. Her opinion is that I received XL and XXL _women's_ shirts, instead of men's. They button like men's shirts, but the fit is for a woman.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Fit, November 19, 2012
While the product's not made out of luxury material, for that they'd have to charge more, the product is well made/constructed. The fit is good for me, and the darker colors look good. The material is breathable, perfect for hotter days. All in all a very good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars good and sturdy, June 17, 2013
Nice fitting shirt for folks who are slim but have broad shoulders. Well made, this material is basic not meant as a dress shirt but strong.

3.0 out of 5 stars fits fine if you don't have a beer belly, arms are a little short, August 10, 2014
This review is from: Lee Uniforms Men's Sport Polo (Apparel)
I weigh 160 pounds. Some of the comments here sounded like the shirt sizing runs very small, but I bought my usual size medium and it fits fine, even a little loose. If you have a beer belly, then maybe you'll need a larger size to fit that, but personally, I appreciate a shirt that isn't really baggy in torso. My biggest complaint is that the arms are somewhat short compared to other brands (as you can see in the photo). 100% poly is a little more glossy than cotton blend shirts, but this Lee shirts aren't as bad as the polo shirts made for golfers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Shirt, April 16, 2014
The shirt is very nice. It is better then I thought. I might buy more. If your thinking of buying please do.A+++

3.0 out of 5 stars Smallish shirt for working, etc, March 31, 2014
This is a pretty tight and small shirt. Know that going in. It isn't really listed as such but this is a slimmer fitting shirt.

Lee Uniforms Men's Sport Polo