Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lee Uniforms Men's Short-Sleeve Oxford Shirt
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on August 10, 2013
It's an Oxford shirt. So it's very good for uniform wearing.
Color is a little deeper than looking in the picture.
I'm 177cm and weight 70kg. I chose M and it fits me well.
on February 3, 2015
Its the third time I order these shirts from amazon same brand same model basically same order. This time the shirts are a little bit larger the fabric is different and the cut is not the same.
I'm not too happy with this since this time I made a much bigger order then before.
on October 7, 2012
excellent shirt. My son is thrilled. Fits beautifully.would buy another. Sizing is correct. Have no other descriptives...just worth its price!
on May 22, 2016
I bought several of these shirt to wear in a business semi-professional setting with ties. I am not a fan of short sleeve shirts but the summers here can be overpowering.

The quality of these shirts is beyond reproach as I have now worn them at least 40+ times each and I have not so much as experienced a loose thread. When it comes time to get more short sleeve shirts for any reason, I will look to these.
on May 19, 2016
This shirt was needed for an event where a short-sleeved, white shirt was required. It was difficult to find the right size on Amazon and this was one of only a few choices. Luckily, when it arrived it was perfect. The person who needed it loved the fit and the feel. The price was reasonable and the shipping was fast. If you or someone you know is a larger person and needs a big, comfy, button-down shirt - look no further.
on March 31, 2015
I am 5'7, have broad shoulders and narrow waist, big chest back and arms. This fits well on my upper body, but the bottom is very long. I won't be able to wear it if I don't tuck it in. I'm thinking of shortening the bottom. Sleeves cover about half of my biceps which is perfect.
on March 21, 2014
Shirt is good quality and I'd really like it if it fit. Unfortunately, it is NOT a slim fit shirt. It's a very standard, loose fit and is large overall for a small size shirt. May try to shrink it, but not expecting much success given the cotton/poly blend.
on January 1, 2016
I am a big guy. Most of my shirts are 3X, I purchased this one at 4X, because I was receiving last moment before a cruise and I needed it for photos on-board. I received it the day before and did not even take it out of it's plastic bag until the night came to wear it. Smaller than my 2X shirt. I could not even get it over my biceps. AWFUL!
on June 1, 2016
I like the shirt, its long enough and comfortable until you try to reach for something. I'm 6,4 230lb and this shirt would fit except for that. Also, false advertising heads up. The shirt is labeled physically as a boys shirt. Here on Amazon its listed as a Men's shirt. Just saying, maybe why it doesn't really fit a grown man
on February 12, 2016
Great simple shirt. It's just rather long. I ordered a medium which fits fine everywhere but the length. I'm still on the fence about keeping it. It was only $10/each so I might just keep it and hope it shrinks a little in length. It hit about my back jean pockets and I'm 5'7".