4.0 out of 5 stars Lee brand is very dependable.
I received a short sleve shirt instead of a long sleve one and had a dark line on the back of it but didn't seem noticable and was worn with a suit. The short sleve one worked out better and it fit perfect It was needed the next morning so didn't have much of a choice but to use it.
Published 10 months ago by Mrs. Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars This shirt is ok, BUT
They do run a little large, and the sleeves are very long. If you're in between sizes DEFINATLY order the smaller size! The quality is good for the Price!
Published 8 months ago by Pauliwheels

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars This shirt is ok, BUT, November 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lee brand is very dependable., October 2, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 14, 2014
Good texture. But a bit large for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, June 28, 2014
nice shirt for me when l'm going to church and l loves it so much and nice colour again and doesnt shrink when you wash it

2.0 out of 5 stars uniform shirts, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Lee Uniforms Men's Long Sleeve Dress Shirt (Apparel)
The shirts are alright if you need them for uniforms. Collar flaps up on its own though. I also got one short sleeve in my set so watch for that. 3 long and 1 short.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy Customer, June 4, 2014
Great quality of material. I recommend this shirt to anyone especially if their kuds have to wear uniforms to school. I purchased for my son to wear under a vest for prom, It ironed and fit great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shirt, May 19, 2014
Elvira (Maryland, USA) - See all my reviews
Bought this shirt for my sons graduation coming up very nice shirt, nice price not expensive
right in my budget. I cannot complain If I need to I will buy from this seller again. Nice job

5.0 out of 5 stars Summer Material long sleeved shirt, April 26, 2014
CJB "Cjb" (New York, NY. USA) - See all my reviews
The light blue color and the cotton polyester combo material make this shirt an excellent summer shirt for new york. The style of the collars and seem is nice. I'm glad I made this purchase and should have bought two instead of one.

5.0 out of 5 stars great - use it for modeling shoots with my son, April 25, 2014
very high quality for the price - held up well, looked good for modeling and photo shoots or any dress occassion.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, April 23, 2014
Too big. The cuffs have only one button and means your wrist have to be super large for you to look good on this. Otherwise, this is a very low quality shirt for any business-related or formal events.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›