5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, May 7, 2014
E. Kendra (Winchester, VA USA) - See all my reviews
I have trouble finding jeans that fit me without having a gap in the back waist. The jeans fit comfortable & held up after several washing. Will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, June 2, 2014
I never, ever buy capri's online, but gave it a try. These are great for the women who likes capri's that come almost to the waist, have a lot of stretch, and are the length fas in the picture. I am 5'6" and have long legs and shorter torso.
TY Lee. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice stretch capris, September 14, 2014
These stretch denim capris are flattering to my thin legs and hips and are very comfortable. I'm 5'8" & 147 lbs. (bought the size 10) Although, the waist is comfortable, I need that little bit higher waist to hide that small roll above my pants when I fasten them. Even though, I really like these capris the roll makes me feel self conscious when I wear them... time to get busy on those 10,000 sit ups a day! If I ever get that flat stomach these will be perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars They fit great. A little big in the waist at first, August 1, 2014
They fit great. A little big in the waist at first, but seem to fit better after a few wears and washes.