5.0 out of 5 stars WOW
Published 20 months ago by The Wolf

3.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, but they have to be ironed!
I got the pants and loved them. The fit was perfect. Then I washed them. I did not expect that they would have to be ironed. I thought they were iron-free. NOT! For me, that's a barrier, and I know I won't wear them, since I don't iron. Otherwise, they're nice.
Published 15 months ago by Linda A. Marden

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW, January 25, 2013
This review is from: Lee Women's Classic Fit Straight Leg Jackie O Pant (Apparel)
You would not believe the search I went through to find a pair of black pants that fit. And all along, all I had to do was go to amazon and order Lees. I ordered these same pants from Kohls, but in the wrong size, and waited close to 2 weeks for them to come. I find these in the correct size on amazon, ordered them yesterday, and I am wearing them right now. I don't know how or why they came so fast. They fit good, and are so comfortable, I don't want to take them off. I am short, so I am glad they have short sizes. If these are available in other colors, I'm gonna get more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy, July 26, 2013
Excellent fit. However, as someone else mentioned the cloth has a velvety feel to it and can act as a dust magnet. But this should be an issue only for darker colors. The best part is it does not really look like jeans so works very well for office use too. I will be definitely getting more colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants for great price, January 23, 2013
Liz (Mililani, HI) - See all my reviews
They look great.
They feel great.
They fit great.
Great price, shipped here quickly.
Love them.
That merits 5 stars in my book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee's Petite Straight Leg Pant, February 22, 2013
I am short and regular jeans are not a good fit for me. The Lee's Petite Classis Fit are great with a little stretch to make your tummy flat... Straight legged for short legged people like me to make me look taller, great shades, and.....they are comfortable!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, but they have to be ironed!, June 13, 2013
Linda A. Marden "brain mom" (Brainerd, MN United States) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pants for tall ladies, August 9, 2013
While I liked the pants fit and length, they have a "peached" finish which is not good for anyone with pets. They are comfortable and most of all have a 34" inseam which is hard to find.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these pants, October 3, 2013
These fit well, are long enough, and complement my figure. They are very comfortable. This is my 2nd pair that I bought because I really love the way they fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars They Fit, October 12, 2013
The pants came with all the stickers and tags. They fit perfectly and did not shrink in the wash. I used cold water and line dried.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lee pants, August 9, 2013
These are a bit like a comfortable pair of jeans. I got the 'oatmeal' color, it's lighter in color
and not as hot as the navy denium I have. I really like them.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not crafted for the curvy girl, June 25, 2013
I loved the color but these pants are made for a less curvier body type. Sadly, I have to return this purchase.

Rate and Discover Movies