5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!
Published 13 months ago by K. Urbaniak

1.0 out of 5 stars Not As Described
Published 9 months ago by Martha Gibson

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality!, January 30, 2014
I knew what size to order since I have bought this comfort waist before from kohls. And unlike some other brands Lee products sizes are always accurate and do not vary . The material has a tad bit of stretch and the waist is just the best! When you sit they do not gap in back. And if you slouch forward the button does not cut in. I am 5'1 and the short is the perfect length. They sit just a bit below the navel but are in no way a low-slung pant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly happy, September 25, 2013
These are awesome pants! Very comfortable. The waist is higher than many "modern fit" pants, which I find too low cut. I have a small waist, so usually pants will fit in rear, but have a huge gap at the waist. These fit my more hourglass figure well. I also love the material, which is very soft and stretchy, with a waistband that gives. I am only 5'3", but the medium length seems better, as petites and short are usually too constricting in the rise.
I highly recommend these. They also come in many color and pattern varieties!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee comfort waist pant, December 1, 2013
Sammie J. Henson (Pike Road, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
I have fought the good fight for years trying to keep my pants at my waist and not sliding down. I wondered why men could get pants that fit but women could not. Well thank goodness for Lee Comfort Waist Pant! Lee has made great fitting pants than are nice looking and comfortable. I bought 3 pair. Thanks Lee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, October 21, 2014
I am 5'7" and weigh 130 pounds, give or take five pounds. I am a solid size 8 in these pants. When I get down to 125 pounds or less, I wear my size 6 pants.

The fit around the waist is ideal for working women. The waist is high enough not to have your butt crack exposed when you bend over, something I really hate seeing in other people. The material is also a soft cotton, with a very slight stretch around the belt area for added comfort. The pants are long enough as well, making these very comfortable office pants. I bought the Sahara beige, a neutral shade that can be worn with any other color.

These pants won't shrink after a wash.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft & Comfy, May 28, 2014
I have these in black & Brown. I'm 5'9" and weight 220. I ordered the 16 and they fit perfect. The brown are more fitted and the black ones are longer. I still wear them both. The are soft and extremely comfortable.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not As Described, May 28, 2014
I ordered 3 pair at the exact same time in different colors. Two of the pants arrived. I cancelled the 3rd pair. The 2 pants that arrived were supposed to be the same exact size and style. One pair was over 2" shorter and smaller than the other pair. These are sold as "comfort waist" slacks. I have had that particular style for years, but these are not even labeled as "comfort waist".

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality Casual Pants, October 24, 2013
Quality and fit is good. Can wear to work or on weekends. The color is neutral and will go with many of my shirts.

Recommend pants.

2.0 out of 5 stars No Comfort in this Waist!, December 12, 2013
I had previously bought a pair of Lee Comfort Waist Pants that I LOVE, so I thought I would be getting the same product. Not so. These pants don't have any kind of a comfort waistband! It is stiff and doesn't stretch at all. I'm afraid to wash them because if they shrink even a little bit, I won't be able to wear them. Just wish it would be what was advertised. Wouldn't recommend to anyone!

1.0 out of 5 stars What a disappointment. These are not Lee's comfort waist, August 4, 2014
I have been wearing Lee's comfort waist for years. Have always purchased from Kohl's but this price was about $20 less for the two pair even after shipping and tax. What a disappointment. These are not Lee's comfort waist. These are Lee's sinfully soft. The fabric is the same but the fit is way different. I have been wearing for several weeks and just am not happy with the fit. I just can't seem to put my finger on it but they just don't have the same comfort waist. I am not returning them but I will spend the extra $20 to get my next pair at Kohl's.
I have to add to this review. After 6 months of wear these pants have shrunk to the point so that I cannot even squeeze into them. I have lost 10 pounds since I have purchased and had hoped at some point I could fit into them again but that's not going to happen. Either the size is mismarked or just a very poor quality product. Don't waste your money.

1.0 out of 5 stars The only thing longer is the legs. Quality of pants is poor., April 7, 2014
Even though I am on the low end of what is considered tall for women (5 feet 8.5 inches,) I have a difficult time finding pants that fit properly these days. About 12 years ago, I discovered that Lee brand and Riders by Lee pants, jeans, shorts, and capris were different from most "long/tall" length women's pants. They actually make the entire pants longer, not just the legs. I didn't have to worry about getting a wedgie every time I sat down!

Unfortunately, several years ago,(coinciding with the increased manufacturing in various countries for the same exact styles just different colors,) I noticed that Lee pants no longer hold up to the above statement. They are now just like all the other pants. If you can find a long/tall size, the only thing longer typically is the leg length. This particular pair of pants proved to be no exception to the new rules. The leg length was nice, but the crotch was way too short.

The other problem with this particular pair was the shoddy "craftsmanship." There was an obvious start of a tear right above one of the rear pockets. There were several loose threads hanging from different seams on the outside and inside of the pants that should have been cut away by the manufacturer. Also, the cuffs of the pants already looked slightly worn. I can only imagine what they would have looked like after being worn for any length of time. The color and feel of the fabric was nice, but if the fabric couldn't handle shipping without looking worn it won't stand up to regular wear. I can't even begin to describe the inside of the pants. The way the rear pockets were attached to the pants do not look like they will stay attached for long. Also, there are all types of loose threads and material inside that would be uncomfortable against any pair skin they touch.

P.S. I do like that there were pockets in this particular pair of pants. Who decided that women shouldn't have pockets in their pants??? If I want a streamlined look, I will not put anything in my pockets. I'm an adult and should be able to make that decision for myself!