5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit Pants from Lee
This is the first time I've ordered pants through the mail. Typically, I need to try them on first ... to assure a good fit. These Lee pants are so comfortable, soft and fit just perfect! I wish a local store carried them, but am glad I can get them on the internet. I'd definitely recommend them.
Published on February 6, 2009 by D. Gerbino

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good choice for plus-size women
Pants sit below the waist. Too far below the waist. Back has 2 big pocket flaps that stick out. The low cut and the pocket flaps do not flatter a plus-size woman
Published 20 months ago by Miata Mrs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit Pants from Lee, February 6, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, October 22, 2008
This review is from: Lee Women's Plus Comfort Straight-Leg Casual Pant (Apparel)
These pants are comfortable, fit well, and look great. I first bought them in black and liked them so much I bought more in khaki. They hold up well after many washings; even the black pants keep their color well and don't fade. In fact, I came back online tonight to see what other colors they are available in--I love these pants!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best Pants Ever!, September 8, 2011
I absolutely love these pants. They are so comfortable especially when sitting at a desk all day. The waistband does not cut into you. The fit and length are perfect. I have bought 3 pairs and highly recommend these.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good choice for plus-size women, January 3, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too baggy for me!, November 15, 2010
These pants fit well in the waist but the legs are HUGE!! They were way to baggy of a feel for me so I had to send them back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Slack For Work, August 23, 2010
It is often difficult to find slacks for work where jeans would be perfect, but management wants a semi business attired staff.
These work very well! Technically, they are jeans but can pass as casual wear. They can take the abuse an active work life gives out. I am very pleased at the price and the size availability.

5.0 out of 5 stars great work pants, January 13, 2013
I purchased these pants as my daily uniform for work. They are great! It's been a few months of daily wear and they are holding up with very little wear showing. They fit well, not too tight (for work) I will buy them again when these finally wear out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice pants, July 29, 2011
Bought these pants at KOHL's and paid more so found them here for less and free postage. Picked up a pair in 22 and now buying a 20(losing wt). They are very comfy, stretchy band and fabric is soft and strong. Beige Looks great. Am buying a brown paid for winter. I wish i had found these long ago to replace hot jeans for work and being out and about(not wanting to wear shorts). Went back to Kohl's and the price was up! Even with their discounts, Amazon is cheaper and they mail FAST!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, nice looking pants!, August 14, 2010
I love these pants! I honestly think these are the most comfortable pants I've ever owned - and they look nice, too. The material feels good to touch, so soft and smooth, yet it holds its shape well. The waist is perfect because it has some stretch that you never even notice because it doesn't "stretch out" like some do yet it "gives" when you lean or sit. Lee is becoming my favorite brand because this is the third time (over several years) that I've really loved pants made by Lee. Not only that, but they're lower priced than Levi's. As far as I'm concerned, Lee pants are worth waaay more than Levi's because Lee pants are made better, look better, are more comfortable, fit better (true to size), and last forever.

2.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made in China!, August 15, 2008
I purchased these pants for my daughter's work uniform because I was unable to find another Lee style she'd been wearing. I have NEVER had problems with a Lee product in all my years-they usually just collapse from extended wear and tear over YEARS-yet we have had these less than a month and the waistband of one pair is UNRAVELLING! Unacceptable at these prices (I saw the same pants at Boscov's selling for $46, so they're about to go up again)! There is no advantage in returing them because we are desperate to have a certain regulation type of pants for her to wear, so I'll just have to keep sewing them up for her until we can find the other Lee style again or buy other pants. Beware.....

Rate and Discover Movies