5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!
These pants are comfortable, fit well, and look great. I first bought them in black and liked them so much I bought more in khaki. They hold up well after many washings; even the black pants keep their color well and don't fade. In fact, I came back online tonight to see what other colors they are available in--I love these pants!
Published on October 22, 2008 by Jacquelynn Morris

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good choice for plus-size women
Pants sit below the waist. Too far below the waist. Back has 2 big pocket flaps that stick out. The low cut and the pocket flaps do not flatter a plus-size woman
Published 24 months ago by Miata Mrs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Pants run short, July 31, 2012
I wanted a pair of pants that I could wear on cooler summer days. The fabric was just what I was looking for. It It contains 1% spandex, which gives it a comfortable feel. However, these pants run short. I am about 5 ft 5 and a half and these pants hit at my ankle. Perhaps it is the current style but I prefer my pants a little longer. Additionally, there is a low rise. These fit two inches below my natural waist.I prefer my pants at or slightly below my natural waist. A low rise is not the best fit if you carry any weight in your belly.

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fit curves very well, December 30, 2013
I ordered one size and had to send it back, as it was too small. I ordered the next size up and that size was too big. Lee Relaxed Fit pants are better for curvy figures, I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best pair of pants I have ever bought!, August 5, 2013
Wonderful fit, great stretch and washes well. Will buy more of these!! Straight leg great for all types of shoes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, July 29, 2013
Amazon Customer (N. Tonawanda, NY United States) - See all my reviews
They fit well. They have a little stretch and give. They are comfortable. I ordered several for work. I just wish they had more color options.

1.0 out of 5 stars Returned, May 29, 2013
It just didn't fit right and couldn't wear it at all. Sizing is not true. Someone needs to figure out true sizing for clothes

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight, look nice, comfy, May 22, 2013
I'm trying to move from jeans to slacks. Or trousers. Whatever. Anyways, I'm trying to be less of a jeans-wearing slob, and these - these are the perfect gateway pant. They're as comfy as jeans, nicely fitting, not too weird for someone used to wearing denim all day - but they're not jeans. They're actual pants.

Fit is perfect, weight is nice and light for summer, color is nice, I washed them and it stayed. They're not wrinkle free but they didn't wrinkle up when I dried them, and they didn't shrink, so we're good to go there.

I want more in more colors but all they have is black and beige. Can we get a green? Maybe a blue?

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!, May 12, 2013
I have these pants in every color...absolutely love them! Wish they would make them in stone and additional colors. Very comfortable and super fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars As pictured, May 11, 2013
Order came quickly and the fit is good. Material has a little stretch so they are easy to move in. Very comfortable waist band that does not gap.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, April 13, 2013
I really like this style of pants. However, the black fades quickly, and this is the third pair I have to develop a rip/hole beside the back mock-pocket flap. Nevertheless, I will most likely buy them again for the comfort.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, April 13, 2013
Love these slacks! I wish I could get them in Java the java color like i could before. Hope they come back.