4.0 out of 5 stars tall pot belly

2.0 out of 5 stars poor fit
Published 15 months ago by Carol Vento

4.0 out of 5 stars tall pot belly, March 15, 2013
Linda (Laurel, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered my size (12) but it was too tight so I exchanged it for a size 14. Amazon made it super easy to do the exchange online. I'm tall so the distance from the start of the inseam to my waist is too short so that's probably why the size 12 didn't fit right (the waist had to span my hips); however, if it had come up to my waist, the legs would have been too short. With it sitting like a low- or mid-rise jean, the legs are long enough (I need a 33-34" inseam). I am thin but have a pot belly and it's nice to have a pair of jeans that doesn't accentuate my belly by having a zipper running up the middle. I think pull up jeans that are styled like regular jeans with pockets is a great idea (the pockets are not very deep, though - pretty shallow.

2.0 out of 5 stars poor fit, May 23, 2013
I tried these pants on in the store with my sister and we both loved them but there was only one pair. I let her have that pair and ordered mine on line. When they arrived the size was correctly marked but the fit was different. The elastic waist had no give and the hips were too big. I bought the same pants, different color, same size at Kohl's and they fit great. My suggestion is to not buy unless you can try them on. If you get the right size then the look and feel for elastic waists jeans would be worth 5 stars. I f you like jeans and hate tight waists it is worth finding these in your size. Great jeans for seniors!

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Stretch Denim Pull On, March 28, 2013
These jeans look and feel trim and neat. They are made true to the sizing chart, fitting just right according to my measurements. The waistline is a very comfortable covered elastic band with no bulky gathering, just sleek flow from waist to hip.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, comfortable jeans, March 10, 2013
I love these jeans. They are an great option for those of use who can't afford or won't afford $65 dollar jeans from another manufacturer. The waist is true to size, but the fit through the bottom and upper thighs is big. I am small in that area, but I ordered my regular size and the waist feature is ok in spite of the larger cut in the bottom. I have washed them, and they come out great. If you know Lee is a good fit for you, then you should go for these!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not "Mom" jeans as expected!, September 11, 2013
I hesitated to try these jeans, but figured that with Amazon (and their incredible reurn policy) it was worth a shot. The jeans are a very nice weight - soft & not too heavy. They do not fit like jeggings (which I can't wear at work) but offer a similar, comfortable feel. May not fit all body types, but fit me perfectly. The only negative is the lack of availability in Long. I will have to be very careful not to shrink these. Very happy overall.

5.0 out of 5 stars The most comfortable jeans ever, August 3, 2013
These are the most comfortable and flattering jeans ever!!! I received several compliments the very first day I wore them. They have enough stretch to be comfortable but they never bag or sag anywhere.

3.0 out of 5 stars Too Short, May 29, 2013
The fabric is comfortable and very nice. These are way too short for me. I ordered the size 12 and am 5 foot 6 inches tall. I order a tall whenever it is an option. Unfortunately after washing them the inseam is 30 1/2 and they fit baggy in the upper thighs. I recommend ordering 1 size down. I would order again if they were offered in tall and were more slimming. These will be my garden pants!

2.0 out of 5 stars Color Descriptions of dark colored jeans, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Lee Women's Natural Fit Pull-on Barely Bootcut Jeans (Apparel)
In choosing a color on these jeans, I don't know what "INK" is (black ink, blue ink or what?)
Also the description "NEPTUNE" leaves me with the same problem - dark sea blue or dark sea green or deep charcoal gray? It is not clear in the pictures,shown, but I do understand the color black and lighter colors because I can SEE them.
The customer needs more of an idea of the actual basic color of the material. It leaves the customer to have to "guess" at your interpretation of a color. I don't want black, but the other dark colors are so dark, I can't tell what they are.
I know this is not a big deal, but it makes someone hesitate to purchase a product that they are not sure of the color - and saves having to return the product if it is not what they thought it was. . . . .

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE THESE JEANS!, June 20, 2014
I absolutely love these jeans! I have always loved Lee jeans but in recent years have had a difficult time finding jeans from anyone that fit well. I have a problem in that my waist is a little fuller than my hips. So, if I purchased jeans that fit in the waist, they were much too large in the hips. These fix that problem! They have a normal fit through the bottom and the waist stretch fits my waist perfectly. They also are a dressy jean which I like. A really great jean!

4.0 out of 5 stars nice fabric, February 25, 2014
These jeans are made well and the fabric is very nice. The legs of the jeans are a bit too tight for me, especially in the thigh area. The waistline and the length are just right.

Rate and Discover Movies