5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pants
I am 5'3" and chose the regular fit because I wanted the higher rise. The length is more of a cropped length on me. I find the fit very comfortable. The waisband is wide and comfortable. The pants hold their shape well and have a streamlined silhouette. I have ordered a second pair. Highly recommend.
Published 6 months ago by Barbara

3.0 out of 5 stars Black is fine, but "jean like capris " for denim option
Well, they fit well! They are cute and stylish, however ... denim option is merely a denimish color, not denim. I got these in black and the "denim". A bit disappointed about the fake denim...
Published 4 months ago by carrielynn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice pants, January 27, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, April 14, 2014
mdavis (North Carolina) - See all my reviews
Love these pants I have the gray and black both fit great and the waist is soft they can be dressy or not. Very comfortable and the fabric is cool so on hot days that will feel nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, February 6, 2014
I love these and have them in every color! I purchased these after I had my 10 lb 4 oz baby boy. I'm only 5'2 so my body was really out of proportion but the waistband on these made me feel much more comfortable. It has been 16 months and my body is almost back to normal and I'm still loving these capris. Bought some in smaller sizes as I keep losing weight to make sure I have some in my closet.

3.0 out of 5 stars Black is fine, but "jean like capris " for denim option, April 22, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars comfortable fit, May 15, 2014
cach "cach" (Peckville, PA, US) - See all my reviews
I have the long pants in this style so I knew how they would fit. True to size. I have the black and the only thing I don't like is the material picks up every piece of lint or pet hair. Just have a roller brush handy. They wash ok no shrinkage. I do not put in the dryer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these!, March 20, 2014
These are the greatest things. They tend to need to be pulled up every so often, but I love them anyway! Very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice looking capri, July 5, 2014
I really like this capri. I bought this color and a black one too. They look nice to wear for everyday or to dress up with a nicer top. I have a fat belly (which I am always trying to get rid of) and these are very comfortable. The only thing that bothers me a little is the waistband is wide and flips over sometimes because of my belly. I am still happy to have them since they work better than most of my other clothes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love 'em!, July 6, 2014
Very comfortable capris! Pull ons like these give a smoother appearance at the tummy area, which is great! Although I often wear a size 14 pant, the size 12 works for me for this style. The longer version of this item is great, too! I will be ordering more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these capris!, May 19, 2014
The Kennedy capri is smooth, clean and comfortable. Very well made, as you would expect from Lee. I will probably buy additional colors.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worry-Free Fit!, July 12, 2014
I ordered these in khaki and sent them back because they looked too tight. A week later and five pounds less, I bought the rinse color. I literally took them out of the bag and want to wear them everyday! I get so many compliments on how they are a perfect slender fit. They are comfortable, don't hug too tight and don't look like geriatric or maternity pants...lol.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›