5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Skinny Jean
I was pleasantly surprised that these are not real close fitting through the calf area as some skinny jeans. These fit well and look good with shoes or boots.
Published 15 months ago by P. J. Long

2.0 out of 5 stars If you have long legs and a high waist, forget these!
Published 14 months ago by K. S. Levine

2.0 out of 5 stars If you have long legs and a high waist, forget these!, December 13, 2013
K. S. Levine (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
These jeans are too high on the rise, not "skinny" & about 2 inches too short (which matters when the bottom doesn't taper to hugging your ankle). I'm 5'7 & have a 32-33 inch inseam. These were like "mom" jeans & even though I'm a "mom" of a 28-year-old, so not in style or flattering for those of us with high waists. Usually wear Guess Skinny Daredevil, Levis skinny in juniors or Buffalo David Bitton. I was looking for a rise a bit lower than my navel, but not on my hips (too low). If you have a 30inch inseam & are long-waisted with athletic, not skinny legs, these would look great. Sizing info: Size 6 fits true to a size 6.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans!, January 4, 2014
Be careful when ordering. They seem to be a bit big and way too long. Love the fabric & the slimming feature.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lee Skinny Jean, December 5, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars For grown ups., November 12, 2013
Love the colored, skinny jeans look, but don't want to look like I am trying to be a teenager. These fit a grwon woman in a much more appropriate way, not too low and no big gap at the back. Super bright red color that I was looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit., November 17, 2013
These paints fit great, I get a lot of complements when I wear them. They don't pinch or bind. I will buy more.

3.0 out of 5 stars Inconsistent Sizing but Otherwise Good...Look Cute with Tall Boots, December 11, 2013
TRLK (Central IL) - See all my reviews
I'm torn on how to rate these jeans because of the sizing inconsistencies; if the sizing wasn't funky, I'd give them 4 or 5 stars.

This is my first pair of skinny jeans, and I bought them intending to wear them tucked in to tall boots, and they look great that way.

I recently had a baby so I'm between pant sizes. I'm wearing a size 6 most of the time but sometimes wear a size 8, so I bought these jeans in both sizes. I would have purchased them in just size 6, except I didn't care as much for the denim color available in size 6 so I also bought them in size 8 because I liked the color better (I wanted "Neptune", which was sold out in size 6).

So I bought size 6 in "Castaway" and size 8 in "Neptune". I would expect them to run the same size-wise since they are just different shades of denim, but that is not the case. The size 6 are baggy while the size 8 are more form fitting and look better. I put them on and showed them to my husband without telling him that they were different sizes and his first comment was that the Castaway pair (size 6) was too baggy, while also saying that the Neptune pair (size 8) was tighter and looked better.

So now I'm keeping the size 8 instead of the size 6 because the size 8 is smaller than the size 6...and what woman wants to keep a bigger size in her closet? :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Love them., June 21, 2014
T. Sinklair (Northern Illinois) - See all my reviews
The name of the jeans say it all. The jeans fit very well and comfortably. Best of all they look great.
Bigger color selection would make them 5 star.

4.0 out of 5 stars NOT EXACTLY AS DESCRIBED, April 18, 2014
Lucinda (Spartanburg, SC) - See all my reviews
I am puzzled by the reviews and by the product description. The "shapetastic compression mesh panel that lifts the seat and flattens the tummy" does not exist. There is nothing added to the seat, and there is only a flimsy fabric across the tummy that does nothing. I am 5'6" and the waistband sits just below my navel in the front and seems to be even lower in the back. I ordered my usual medium length and they are about 2 inches shorter than most medium length jeans. I can still wear them with flats, but if they were available in a tall, I would exchange them. Aside from the low rear rise, they fit pretty good. I love the legs. They are not truly skinny, just a bit slimmer than a straight leg. Mine are a size 18 and the ankle opening is approximately 16.5 inches. The fabric is nice. It's very soft, not too thin but not heavy.

2.0 out of 5 stars the shape off these jeans are for people with an apple shape, March 10, 2014
These jeans were to wide in the waist. Gap in the back - those of you with pear and hour glass figures know what I mean.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just below the waist, March 1, 2014
I didn't notice those 4 words in the description, but I like them anyway since they stretch. I'd prefer they come to the waist.