Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 21, 2013
I have always found Lee pants, particularly this style, to fit well and be perfect for all settings. Styles may change but my body didn't. I'm still high-waisted and hippy. If you want to design waist-lines around the behind, fine, but mine didn't move down. These pants fit well through the waist and hips and the length is perfect for a short person so no hemming. They are suitable for casual or professional wear. The only problem is that not all colors are available in all sizes.
on November 17, 2014
Since I'm in a size 18, I first tried the regular fit 18's. They were okay, but a bit tight in the hips and bottom. Then I discovered the 18Ws and I love them. The same size waist but with a more generous cut to the hips was just what I needed.

I'm a plus with an hour glass shape. This means that almost all plus sized pants that fit my hips have a couple of inches of gapping at the waist. The side elastic of these pants are PERFECT. Nice to have a pair of pants that match my shape
on December 27, 2007
I own these in every color, and have three in denim. They fit really well, wash beautifully, and never need ironing. My office is "business casual" and these slacks are perfect.
on August 7, 2008
I've been buying these same pants for years. They are the only ones I wear. No ironing and they fit and wear very well.
on September 22, 2008
This is a great pair of jeans. The only thing is I ordered my usual size and they are really too big. However, the jeans are really made well and they do not shrink when washed. They have a really nice set in waist band with striped material on the inside. Compared to the "Not your daughter's jeans", I would choose these anytime for their construction,quality of material, and fit at the waist without binding. They do run large.
on November 14, 2014
I am 5'11" and broad in the beam. These fit great in both length and width. In the past, I ordered the easy-care blends direct from Lee, but they seem to have discontinued them. In fact, they seemed to have discontinued these pants in general on their site, which is why I turned to Amazon. I ordered a large quantity because they are the only pants I can find that fit properly, and I am afraid they will ultimately disappear. After trying them all on, there was one pair that was tighter than the others across the stomach and I had to return it. So if you get several of these, be sure to try them all on. Amazon made the return a breeze.
on August 1, 2008
These slacks have what used to be the normal waist for a lady...they actually fit the true waist, not the low cut that is very unflattering unless you top out at 100 lbs. Feel comfortable...exactly as described. Thanks Lee Jeans.
on January 20, 2008
These are comfortable and you dont have to wrry about that unsightly buldge in the back of your waistband from buying pants to fit your hips. I recommend them. Just wish they had more colors
on May 19, 2015
I usually hesitate purchasing clothing online because I've had trouble with getting just the right fit. I'm too tall for petite and regular but too short for tall. I wait until I wash the item and see what the fit is like. When I wore them as "new" pants they were a tad long but okay with my flat soled shoes. The waist was a little big which is nice because of the shrinkage factor once they're washed. I washed them and they came out really nice. The length shortened to where I needed it and the waist shrinkage was just right. I didn't put the pants in the dryer to dry I hung them on a hanger and let them air dry. I'll probably purchase others in different colors. I recommend them because they are comfortable. My advice is to buy a size or two larger than you usually purchase, wash them and air dry. Update: I have purchased four pairs of these pants and will continue to purchase more. I love them...can wear them to work or just running around on days off. I have two pair of black and two pair of tan...nice pants!
on May 22, 2015
If you are like me and have a small waist relative to the size of your hips and legs, these are definitely a good choice. Anything that sits "slightly below waist" on me means I will sit down and they will fall off because they will be 12" too big and not near high enough.

The only problem with these is at 5'7" I would like to have had them one inch longer and not quite as narrow at the ankle. They aren't tight at the ankle, i would just like to be able to wear a short heel and have them drape correctly.