Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on November 22, 2012
I love these pants. They fit. I can order short. They look nice. Was thrilled to find them on Amazon, because they're not easy to find. (That's because they fit well!) Sick of 'skinny' and 'below the waist' etc.
0Comment174 of 175 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2012
These slacks are perfect!! I like the "slenderizing" tummy panel which is created by extending the pocket linings to the fly. This creates a smooth finish with no pocket or fly gaping. The fabric has a little stretch, but doesn't seem to bag. The waistband is contoured to prevent the plumber effect.

Lee offers pants in both "tall" and "long". Long pants mean just longer leg length, while tall refers to longer all around - in the rise and the leg.

I love these pants and own them in 4 colors.
0Comment174 of 178 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2013
Ordered this pair of pants for work where I need often to bend and move around a lot. This pair had lots of room with its relaxed fit and felt great from the moment I got it out of the bag. The pants did not stretch out in places after wearing and a lot of movement, getting down on the floor and up again, etc. The color is a true charcoal and goes with most anything. The waist sits flat and is flattering. Not for someone who wants a tighter, more form-fitting style but perfect for bending, working with kids, moving around while still holding shape and looking good.
0Comment137 of 140 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 12, 2012
These pants fit me really well - which I can 't say about most other ones. They fit well around my waist instead of around my hips which seems to be the current. Usually if a pair of pants fits comfortably at the hips, there is a large gap at the waist - these pants fit nicely everywhere! And the pockets are deep enough so that my keys don't fall out. Great!
0Comment91 of 94 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2012
Love these pants. Ordered them on a Sunday, and they arrived in Nevada by Thursday. Size and fit are perfect. Took a chance ordering online, but it has paid off and saved me a ton of time shopping. Will eventually order more as I only ordered two colors. Very pleased.
0Comment50 of 51 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 2, 2013
I have these pants in 4 different colors. Inseam length is consistent between pairs. Very comfortable to wear. They sit just below the waist and are a good fit for a curvy figure (not too big at the top). Fabric is medium weight, not too dressy, not too casual. They do wrinkle a little bit if left in the dryer, but if you remove them from the dryer while still warm, they do not need ironing.
11 comment61 of 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 10, 2012
Having worn this brand for years, the fit and comfort were consistent up until this year. Unfortunately the cut is way off, the rise is short and the legs are baggy . Stretched out after trying them on and knew immediately these were going back. Despite my disappointment, AMAZON remains the BEST with SPEEDY arrivals and refund processing.
55 comments62 of 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 4, 2013
These pants fit fine except the long has no room for ANY shrinkage in length. I'd like to enter a complaint about Lee pants in general: At 5'7 and 132 lbs. I have noticed that one size 8 may be the same as another size 6. Lee used to give generous length, but now I have to search for longs, which are now shorter than some of my old mediums! I also see a difference in fabric weights, even within two different colors of same style pants! What's the problem with your quality assurance lately? Lee was a brand I could always rely on, but not any more. I seldom order anything from the internet because I have to try on every single pair, further complicated by the fact that few stores carry longs in the smaller sizes. Lee was always my top brand but you sure dropped a number of notches in quality control.
22 comments71 of 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2014
When the package arrived and I tried them on, I celebrated. Wow! Lightweight, bit of stretch, hug my curves, not too big at my lower back, wow. I thought I had scored big.

Then I wore them. By the end of the day, saggy butt and knees, like bad yoga pants. Washing in cold water and hang to dry did not return them to a shape. Too bad, I liked them a lot for five hours.
on December 7, 2011
love these pants .. have ordered three different colors .. only issue is that since they are made in several different countries, the size may be off .. however, the return is easy and with a note regarding the sizing, got it perfect .. will continue to order as they have become my staple
0Comment21 of 24 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

See 1 answered question