5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THOSE JEANS
Published on July 22, 2012 by JOYCE

3.0 out of 5 stars Big around 'rear'
It may be that I am thick-middled and thin-hipped, but I found that while the waist and across the abdomen fit perfectly, the hip and 'rear' areas are HUGE. They look like clown pants on me. I have chosen to have them tailored instead of returned since the price was so good and I have Amazon Prime. I like the quality of the fabric too, and past pairs have washed very well.
Published on May 15, 2010 by ELS

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THOSE JEANS, July 22, 2012
I AM 72 AND HAVE BEEN WEARING LEE'S RELAXED FIT FOR MANY YEARS. THEY HAVE A VERY COMFORTABLE FIT, THE CROTCH ALLOWS FOR GREAT COMFORT AS WELL AS THE WAIST WITH SIDE ELASTIC. I HAVE THE JEANS, DRESS PANTS,THE CROPPED PANTS AND SHORTS TOO. MY GOAL IS TO STAY IN THE SAME SIZE AS I AGE. WHEN THEY START TO GET SNUG, THAT IS MY WAKE-UP CALL TO WATCH MY DIET. I HAVE EVERY COLOR THEY HAVE MADE OVER THE YEARS AND PRETTY MUCH LIVE IN THEM ALL YEAR ROUND, EVEN TO CHURCH. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE EVERY THING ABOUT THEM. JOYCE

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, June 27, 2009
A wonderful, versatile pair of pants that are not skin tight and do not distort the female figure into looking like an eel. Traditional, well tailored pants that look good going anywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beware of the size !!!, March 19, 2013
Lee is one of those standards that always fits well and looks good ... I love them. Just be careful ... though I have always bought Lee and wear the 14 Long size this is the first time I have bought the product from Amazon. I usually go to a neighborhood retail store. When I bought the exact same product from Amazon it did not fit. It looked 100% the same and had the same Lee item number and size ID but a side-by-size comparison showed there was almost 2" difference in length and 1 1/2" difference in the waist. The Amazon product was quite a bit smaller. There was no issue in returning the product through Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit once again, May 21, 2013
I have bought these in multiple colors for years now and I'm so happy with them. The waist is perfect for someone who's a little hippy and still has a smaller waist since it's elastic fit. This allows me to do my work in comfort all day. Great pants with no hassle on the wash and dry either, very easy to wash, dry, and just hang up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing wrong with these!, August 1, 2012
Ann (San Antonio, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Very happy with this purchase. Have absolutely nothing negative to say about these pants. They are exactly as described. They fit me well.

5.0 out of 5 stars roomy; launder beautifully, December 4, 2012
Pat (Show Low, AZ, United States) - See all my reviews
I now have these in every available color. They are very nice pants and are holding up well after many wearings and launderings. I can sit around in them and not feel they're tight anywhere. No need for ironing, at least not according to my standards. Construction quality is excellent. The different lengths are quite handy, because I wear the short length. Don't have to hem them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, March 21, 2013
These pants are really comfortable. They hold up well and don't need ironing! I'm on the floor a lot with my preschool and kindergarten students and the pants don't wear out in the knees.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pants, excellent fit, January 3, 2014
I love these pants. They sit above my waist, which means they sit above my "belly" fat. Something other pants can never seem to do. They are flattering and are great for business casual office.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jeans, October 21, 2012
Lee Jeans are the only ones that fit my plus size body. I love the elastic sides. They are hard to find in most stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandma3, July 25, 2012
I really enjoy wearing these pants. They fit just right and the length is right.I have worn them in the past but wasn't able to find them locally,so please continue to have them. I would like to see more colors.