Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on March 19, 2013
Lee is one of those standards that always fits well and looks good ... I love them. Just be careful ... though I have always bought Lee and wear the 14 Long size this is the first time I have bought the product from Amazon. I usually go to a neighborhood retail store. When I bought the exact same product from Amazon it did not fit. It looked 100% the same and had the same Lee item number and size ID but a side-by-size comparison showed there was almost 2" difference in length and 1 1/2" difference in the waist. The Amazon product was quite a bit smaller. There was no issue in returning the product through Amazon.
on July 22, 2012
I AM 72 AND HAVE BEEN WEARING LEE'S RELAXED FIT FOR MANY YEARS. THEY HAVE A VERY COMFORTABLE FIT, THE CROTCH ALLOWS FOR GREAT COMFORT AS WELL AS THE WAIST WITH SIDE ELASTIC. I HAVE THE JEANS, DRESS PANTS,THE CROPPED PANTS AND SHORTS TOO. MY GOAL IS TO STAY IN THE SAME SIZE AS I AGE. WHEN THEY START TO GET SNUG, THAT IS MY WAKE-UP CALL TO WATCH MY DIET. I HAVE EVERY COLOR THEY HAVE MADE OVER THE YEARS AND PRETTY MUCH LIVE IN THEM ALL YEAR ROUND, EVEN TO CHURCH. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE EVERY THING ABOUT THEM. JOYCE
on June 27, 2009
A wonderful, versatile pair of pants that are not skin tight and do not distort the female figure into looking like an eel. Traditional, well tailored pants that look good going anywhere.
on May 21, 2013
I have bought these in multiple colors for years now and I'm so happy with them. The waist is perfect for someone who's a little hippy and still has a smaller waist since it's elastic fit. This allows me to do my work in comfort all day. Great pants with no hassle on the wash and dry either, very easy to wash, dry, and just hang up!
on December 4, 2012
I now have these in every available color. They are very nice pants and are holding up well after many wearings and launderings. I can sit around in them and not feel they're tight anywhere. No need for ironing, at least not according to my standards. Construction quality is excellent. The different lengths are quite handy, because I wear the short length. Don't have to hem them.
on January 3, 2014
I love these pants. They sit above my waist, which means they sit above my "belly" fat. Something other pants can never seem to do. They are flattering and are great for business casual office. I am really pleased that Lee's has expanded their selection to include other colors and patterns.
on August 1, 2012
Very happy with this purchase. Have absolutely nothing negative to say about these pants. They are exactly as described. They fit me well.
on September 8, 2013
I really wanted to like these after reading the other reviews. I have trouble finding pants that fit as my waist is smaller than my hips. I end up buying a bigger size to fit my hips, but the waist is way too loose in most pants. The elastic waist was the best solution. Also, I wanted khakis that didn't wrinkle immediately and look horrible. I'm planning a vacation to a hot climate so wanted a material that would be breathable as well. The minute I put these on, my legs felt hot (like they do in blue jeans) and that was indoors in air conditioning! I couldn't imagine what they'd feel like in 90 degree temps. Also, I didn't like how the pleats looked. I wear my tops outside my pants and they didn't lay flat. The pants stuck out too much and it wasn't a smooth look. I wish they had these in a flat front with a lighter fabric.
on March 25, 2016
These pants fit perfectly. I love them. I have a small waist & big thighs & butt - impossible to find pants that fit me. These are great. I love the elastic at the sides, so they fit my small waist. I've gained a few pounds and they still fit because of the elastic at the sides. I plan on buying more colors. They are a thickish cotton - so they will fade if you wash them too many times. I turn them inside out, & if they fade, I'm buying more of the exact pants. Love them.
on March 21, 2013
These pants are really comfortable. They hold up well and don't need ironing! I'm on the floor a lot with my preschool and kindergarten students and the pants don't wear out in the knees.