5.0 out of 5 stars Just the jeans I was looking for!
I had been looking for a pair of jeans that would be appropriate for a 45+year old woman. These fit the bill beautifully!!!
Published on February 14, 2012 by Lynda

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the classic relaxed fit jeans
Published on April 29, 2012 by blue_iris

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the jeans I was looking for!, February 14, 2012
I have donated more pants over the last year than I care to think about. Why? Because most of today's women's casual pants are low riders. I wanted a pair of pants that fit at the waist and these do. They are incredibly durable and comfortable. The supplier was prompt in delivery. I was so happy with these jeans I ordered another pair. My only wish is that they came in a khaki shade. I opted for black. They wash and hang out beautifully. I highly recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not the classic relaxed fit jeans, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Lee Women's Relaxed Fit Straight Jean (Apparel)
I have been wearing my size 8 Lee's relaxed fit straight leg jeans for many years and loved them. The "Long" size option is great and I appreciate the higher natural waist. But sadly, these jeans are now made of a different, thinner fabric--they feel more like stretch pants and the fabric is NOT FORGIVING. It emphasizes every dimple on my thighs. Eeek! I am so disappointed that I will now have to find a new brand of jeans to fit my ample hips and thighs and smaller waist. Why change a classic that was very popular?? Bummer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy jeans, January 31, 2006
I'm a normal looking woman with a fairly small waist and larger hips and thighs. I was willing to spend some real money on jeans that fit well. Most jeans these days have a low rise that looks awful on my figure. These jeans are very comfortable as well as flattering.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the same jeans, September 2, 2012
Diane F (Santa Clara, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I've worn Lee relaxed fit jeans for years, and loved the fit and feel. I ordered some replacement pairs, but found that this jean has changed. The fabric is much thinner, and appears much more "stretchy" looking than the jeans I currently have. The size is still ok, but the changed fabric gave a different look that wasn't flattering, and was cheap looking. I am unhappy that Lee has changed these jeans, and I returned them. Now I have to find a new brand that I can wear, as I won't be buying Lee jeans anymore.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bring back the 99% cotton, 1% Spandex; new material stretches out, poor fit!, November 15, 2012
This review is from: Lee Women's Relaxed Fit Straight Jean (Apparel)
I have worn and loved Lee Easy Riders jeans for many years, which were made of at least 99% cotton and 1% spandex of late. Now I find I can't get that material in Lee Misses Jeans any longer. This new material is thin, only 84% cotton, has 15% polyester, and 1% spandex. It stretches out, does not hold its shape, and looks cheap to me. Lee, please bring back the 99% cotton, 1% spandex that I have loved for years! You've lost your quality as far as I'm concerned. Don't buy these jeans. I'm looking for a new brand of jeans!

4.0 out of 5 stars Stretch Jeans, not Regular Relaxed Fit, May 3, 2008
These jeans are stretch jeans, not the regular relaxed fit jeans as advertised. However, they were comfortable and loose enough that I ended up keeping them. If you're looking for regular relaxed fit jeans, don't order these ... keep looking around. But, if you like stretch jeans, these are very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars b-featherson and pepperstone stretch, 16 long, July 11, 2006
Jeans fit my 198 lb. senior-citizennized body (lumps and all) just right; jeans were as presented and worth the effort; thanks; bailey-featherson

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and confy, March 30, 2012
This review is from: Lee Women's Relaxed Fit Straight Jean (Apparel)
Big WAAAAW. I love it, well made, very nice, and elegant. True to size. Love the material. I bought one, when I got it I fall in love with it, then I bought the other 2 colors. Now I have three.
If you like it, go ahead and get it. Thank you international Amazon for shipping all way to New Zealand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fit, July 8, 2007
I have owned a pair of these jeans for several months now & recently bought another pair. They offer great fit & comfort at a reasonable price. It seems that once again "Petite" sizes are not for the "5'4" and under" but the "105 pound and under". The Lee company has addressed this by providing a "short" category which fits my mid life body perfectly. If you are looking for a basic jean at an affordable price, these are a great choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've been wearing these for years., June 4, 2012
CHammer (Bowie, MD USA) - See all my reviews
Best jeans I've ever worn, and have been buying them at JCPenney for years. Never thought of checking Amazon until JCP didn't have my size a few weeks ago. I like them because:

The short length is perfect (5'3") - no hemming the mediums!
The waistband sits just below the waist and DOES NOT GAP.
They don't shrink (I dry on medium or low).
They don't stretch out in one wearing.

Glad I found another source for buying them!

Lee Women's Relaxed Fit Straight Jean