Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

Size: 28 Plus Long|Color: Black Stretch|Change

VINE VOICEon March 16, 2007
These are the best jeans ever.They are great fabric: 1% spadex and the rest is very heavy denim with a little elastic in waste. Just enough to add comfort. Just follow the waist and hip size chart for right size. I wish the leg length was posted: approximently 29" petite, 30" reegular/womens and 32" Tall. (hope this helps) I got regular and am 5'2" and they are a tad long, but I can live with it. I'm getting more.

Additional: I got the Pepperstone and they are a dark blue color the color shown is the bleached. Both are very comfortable denim that is like mens not usually found in womens. Just wash and wear.
44 comments| 76 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 17, 2007
I have tried Land's End, LL Bean, they used to be good but they have changed style. I have been buying these Lee jeans for a few years now and they fit great and last a long time. Wash well too. I am a petite plus and I have never found any other jeans that flatter my figure so well. Price is good too. I hope Lee never stops making them, and I hope Amazon always carries them.
on January 23, 2007
Finally...a great fitting jean! I can't say enough about the fit of these jeans. The side-elastic waist, a little stretch and they fit EVERYWHERE! These are the most comfortable and stylish jean I've found in a plus size. I'm ordering my third pair.
on January 11, 2012
Everything is perfect. Size, color and fabric. Brand new. It fits perfect on my large hips and smaller waist, because it has side elastic waist.
on December 2, 2010
These Lee Jeans are very well made. They are extremely comfortable and fit perfectly! I highly recommend these jeans. The delivery was as promised. Excellent seller!
on September 12, 2006
Perfect for the lady with lots of curves! The elasticized waist conforms to my waist while the relaxed fit and stretch works with my hips and thighs. I look GOOD in these!
on October 21, 2013
The waist fit great but the seat and thigh were too relaxed and looked like the dreaded "mom jeans". Hard to find jeans that fit in the waist when you have no seat and average thighs. Well constructed, though
on December 25, 2013
At 5'0" I love finding good pants I don't have to shorten! These were a great fit. Not the sexiest, most stylish jeans in the world but for the price the fit was awesome. So 3 stars for comfort and fit, took 2 away because I can't say these were amazing. They are mom jeans! ;)

2013 was the year I finally said enough and have been working to lose weight. at almost 60 pounds, I am trying to not buy a ton of clothes because I intend to keep losing. So I have been trying to find 2 or 3 things I can wear for a while and move on. Things I can wear through a size or 2 with a good belt :)
As I was making my way towards 16 I got these because they had the elastic as I wasn't totally there yet. Now I am at a 14 and these are actually too big now and are working with a belt. They are comfortable, they are warm (I live in Chicago) they are fitting the bill. Great fit. If they had these in 14 I would buy them to keep me going down.
on November 14, 2012
Ordered these pants according to size chart and was very impressed by how quickly
they arrived. However, when I tried them on, they were skin tight and I couldn't
fasten the waist button. Now I'm trying to find out how to return them????
on July 8, 2013
Although one customer review stated these run large, that was not my experiece. The size I wear in Dockers is too small in this brand. On the POSITIVE side, the Dockers always gap at the waist and I need a belt. The elastic in these is a major PLUS. Amazon responded quickly to my return and the replacement sizes work well. Plan to replace my aging Dockers wardrobe with these based on customer reviews and the waist advantage.