5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my class
Read the book and this helped me ace my exam. Great for people who dont like reading or people who have read the book and want to cover or further understand important points in the story.
Published on December 28, 2009 by J. Mireles

3.0 out of 5 stars 10th grade son
Published on September 6, 2007 by Penny Copper

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars 10th grade son, September 6, 2007
This review is from: On Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird (Cliffs Notes) (Perfect Paperback)
My son had a very hard time getting into the actual book. The vocabulary was so different he spent a lot of time on one page. I purchased the cliff notes for him to read. Once he understood what everything meant and the story itself, he really actually enjoyed reading the book. I would never substitute Cliff Notes for the actual book, but in this case it made a huge difference. Finished his report on time and I have no doubt he will do well on the test (using the Cliff notes as a study guide). My reluctance to use Cliff notes is slowly changing -- using them more of a study guide in conjunction with the book. He will always be required to read the actual book.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for Study Guides, December 9, 2001
By A Customer
In my English class we were required to read this book. Although I did read the novel we were told to complete a study guide with the novel. We were often asked to describe certain characters and the cliff notes helped a lot. Also if I missed a night of the reading it was simple just to scan the cliff notes and then read the novel in detail later. All in all, this cliff notes book was very helpful, but I do recommend that you read the novel because it is great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my class, December 28, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars HELPFUL AND INSIGHTFUL, May 4, 2014
THESE CLIFF NOTES ENRICH ONES READING OD 'MOCKINGBIRD' BY PROVIDING BACKGROUND INFORMATION AND OFFERING VIEWS/INSIGHTS/ QUESTIONS THAT ALLOW THE READER TO GO EVEN DEEPER INTO THE BRILLIANCE AND MANY MESSAGES CONTAINED IN THIS ICONIC BOOK.

READ IT WITH YOUR READING OF THE BOOK, ITSELF; YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN.

5.0 out of 5 stars Review of Cliffs Notes for "To Kill a Mockingbird", August 19, 2010
Most helpful in understanding each chapter of the book. The critical essays at the back of Cliffs Notes and Cliffsnotes Review makes reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" more interesting and challenges one to think about events of that time.

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, October 1, 2009
This book made my life in English class so much easier! I bought a new version of the book and the detailed summaries and character analysis helped me very much. The booklet is concise but full of information. Thank God for Cliffsnotes!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stressed less mom, June 5, 2014
Michelle R. Laster "Mist" (Gulfport, MS United States) - See all my reviews
This has got to be the best thing ever to help a child who hates to read understand a tough story.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought this for my son in high school, January 20, 2014
My son was having issues with the book so I got him this. Brought his grade up to an A!

5.0 out of 5 stars ***, January 15, 2014
My child wanted this book to have as well as the novel. She was able to use the Cliff notes as an added resource

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting, December 27, 2013
For mockingbird fans this book is a must have in terms of opening up the book.
It offers a deeper view of what's going on book wise.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

On Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird (Cliffs Notes)
On Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird (Cliffs Notes) by Tamara Castleman (Perfect Paperback - June 12, 2000)
$5.99