Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: On Lee's To Kill a Mockingbird (Cliffs Notes)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Perfect Paperback|Change

on September 6, 2007
My son had a very hard time getting into the actual book. The vocabulary was so different he spent a lot of time on one page. I purchased the cliff notes for him to read. Once he understood what everything meant and the story itself, he really actually enjoyed reading the book. I would never substitute Cliff Notes for the actual book, but in this case it made a huge difference. Finished his report on time and I have no doubt he will do well on the test (using the Cliff notes as a study guide). My reluctance to use Cliff notes is slowly changing -- using them more of a study guide in conjunction with the book. He will always be required to read the actual book.
on May 4, 2014
THESE CLIFF NOTES ENRICH ONES READING OD 'MOCKINGBIRD' BY PROVIDING BACKGROUND INFORMATION AND OFFERING VIEWS/INSIGHTS/ QUESTIONS THAT ALLOW THE READER TO GO EVEN DEEPER INTO THE BRILLIANCE AND MANY MESSAGES CONTAINED IN THIS ICONIC BOOK.

READ IT WITH YOUR READING OF THE BOOK, ITSELF; YOU'LL SEE WHAT I MEAN.
on December 28, 2009
Read the book and this helped me ace my exam. Great for people who dont like reading or people who have read the book and want to cover or further understand important points in the story.
on December 9, 2001
In my English class we were required to read this book. Although I did read the novel we were told to complete a study guide with the novel. We were often asked to describe certain characters and the cliff notes helped a lot. Also if I missed a night of the reading it was simple just to scan the cliff notes and then read the novel in detail later. All in all, this cliff notes book was very helpful, but I do recommend that you read the novel because it is great.
on June 5, 2014
This has got to be the best thing ever to help a child who hates to read understand a tough story.
on August 19, 2010
Most helpful in understanding each chapter of the book. The critical essays at the back of Cliffs Notes and Cliffsnotes Review makes reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" more interesting and challenges one to think about events of that time.
on March 11, 2016
This makes a tough read easier.

I thought the story was fantastic but I can't keep up with the way it was originally written.

This is a good purchase if you want to read the "Clif Notes" version of this story.
on February 11, 2015
This is just what my son needed for school. It breaks down the book making it easier to understand and learn the key points in the book (chapter by chapter).This will be used to reinforce what he read in the book and it will help him if he missed something that he read.
on October 1, 2009
This book made my life in English class so much easier! I bought a new version of the book and the detailed summaries and character analysis helped me very much. The booklet is concise but full of information. Thank God for Cliffsnotes!
on January 20, 2014
My son was having issues with the book so I got him this. Brought his grade up to an A!