Leesi Ebenezer Mitee holds a Master of Laws degree (LLM) of the University of Huddersfield, United Kingdom; Barrister-at-Law postgraduate professional law practice certificate of the Nigerian Law School; Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) and Higher National Diploma (HND) in Town Planning of the Rivers State University of Science & Technology, Nigeria. In addition to teaching and general legal research, his special interests include public access to legislation as a human right; development of online legal information infrastructure including the Nigerian Law Resources website (www.nigerianlawresources.com) and publishing of law eBooks (electronic books) to facilitate access to Nigerian legal information; legal systems; legal education; and the legal framework for e-Commerce.
In 1998, Leesi Mitee was hired by the United Nations as the National Consultant (Nigeria) for the Capacity Development for Social Reconciliation Project. Its goal was to research and analyse legislation on Arms Control in Mali, Cameroon, Nigeria, and Ghana with a view to assessing the juridical foundations of the proposed West Africa Moratorium on Small Arms (light weapons). Based on the findings and recommendations of the Project, sixteen States in West Africa signed the Moratorium on 30 October 1998, which enabled the United Nations to commence its implementation. He is an author of several law books and articles, and the Editor-in-chief of the SHSS Law Journal of the Rivers State College of Arts and Science.
Leesi Ebenezer Mitee's Books and eBooks include the following:
* Ira David Sankey's Sacred Songs and Solos (Twelve Hundred Hymns) Hymn Book and Electronic Book (eBook or e-Book)(Hymnal) (coming soon)
* Laws of the Federation of Nigeria eBook (coming soon)
* Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 eBook: Full Text With All Amendments and Annotations (coming soon)
* Nigerian Law of Evidence eBook: Full Text of the Evidence Act 2011 With Annotations (coming soon)
* Nigerian Company Law eBook: Full Text of Nigerian Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 With Annotations (coming soon)
* Laws of Bayelsa State of Nigeria eBook (coming soon)
* Laws of Rivers State of Nigeria eBook (now available in Amazon Kindle format)
* United States of America (US) Constitution eBook: Full Text With All Amendments (coming soon)
* Jesus Christ: His Words, Teachings, Parables, And Miracles (With Concordance And New Testament Study Bible)
* Nigerian Legal System: A Fundamental Approach (available in print format)
* Mitee's Business Law Series (available in print format)
Details of availability of these eBooks on Nigerian Law Resources website: http://www.nigerianlawresources.com