Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: LeexGroup U8 Bluetooth Smart Wrist Watch Phone Mate
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 4, 2014
The Good: The touch screen was actually surprisingly responsive. The watch receives charge from a micro-USB port. It is pretty stylish and classy. There is a phonebook in the watch that connects to your phone (can display 1000 contacts). You can also dial phone numbers straight from the watch. When receiving a text message, you will feel a little vibration or ringtone. You are also able to view recent call logs. Music may be played out of the small speaker. There is a remote camera capture feature that allows you to control the camera on your phone to take pictures. You may choose from four different clock types for your home screen, there are two analog options and two digital options. An anti-lost feature makes the watch vibrate when it is too far away from your mobile device. The watch also features an altimeter, barometer, pedometer, and stopwatch. This watch surprisingly made good phone calls and the sound was crisp and clear. The battery was also better than I thought it was going to be. It lasted 3-days on a single charge with moderate use. This watch is sold for under $70. In other words, you can’t beat the price.

The Bad: This watch isn’t made out of metal, it is made out of some kind of hard plastic with a matte finish. The screen is not glass either; it is again, plastic. The Bluetooth pairing was extremely difficult. It took me a few days of consulting with an employee before I finally got it paired with my device. The strap itself feels cheap, that said it does its job. There is also some wasted space around the screen with a quarter-inch margin that could have instead been used to expand the screen without making the watch itself bigger. The watch is a little thick but not too bad. The colors on this watch aren’t as vibrant as in the pictures on Amazon.com. As I said before, you are able to play music from this watch but the speaker is not powerful enough to use this feature. To hear the music, even in a quiet room, I had to hold the watch up directly to my ear. You may not text back directly from the watch.

The Verdict: Although there are many small flaws to this watch, for under $70 this watch is a steal. Once you get past the difficult pairing stage, it is smooth sailing from there. The watch does everything that you need it to do and then some. The small setbacks like the plastic screen and frame is not enough to be a deal breaker.
33 comments| 172 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 29, 2014
Well where to begin... This accessory works, but not as it leads you to believe.
First, the instructions suck. To "install" the notification file on your phone you must have a file explorer app on your phone. There is no way to install it just by putting the file on your phone. Open you're, explorer app once you connect your phone to your computer and download the file, then install the notification file from there.
By looking at the pictures, you assume the touchscreen has a bit of functionality to it... it really doesnt. The cover image that shows the 3 icons under the time are false. The only way to access anything is through the menu. There are no shortcuts on the home screen. Another seriously annoying feature is that once the screen goes off, it's off. Every time you want to check the time or check for messages you must hit the power button. This makes checking the time a 2 handed operation. It may not sound like much, but it gets old really quick.
This watch has plenty of very annoying nuances such as this. The ring tones are crap, not that mine ever work anyways. I hear my phone notify me of a mesage, but my watch never does. I can turn on the watch and see I have a new notification, but no ring tones or notification ever gets sent from the watch itself.
The watch is cheap made, if that wasn't obvious by the price. My screen glass is too big, and it's just a matter of time before it gets snagged on something and breaks off. There is no attention to detail or precision.
My personal conclusion: the product works, and will get some cool points from anyone who you show it off to, but it is what it is... a cheap made knock-off. If you're okay with that, then no worries; get it and you'l be fine. If you want something with usability and functionality, don't waste your time or money.
11 comment| 69 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 22, 2015
I understand that price is price but this is not for adult. It looks .........
Please see photos. After pill off protect film there are bubble near edge.
And USB plug cover is not fit.
I want to return this.
review image review image
on September 19, 2014
Very surprised by this product. Using a Moto X, most features work as advertised. Things like the camera app and the music player have not worked yet, but I'm probably doing something wrong. Read other reviews before you buy.
on May 15, 2016
This would be a good watch if the battery level indicator did not register full all the time. Asked the seller if this was normal for this watch and they they talk around the problem in 3 emails but never really addressed the problem. If the cost of the watch would have been a little higher I would have sent it back. Every other function seems to work fine.
on November 12, 2015
This is not apple watch, I get that but I would hope the bluetooth will stay connected. It does not, it constantly warns that its away from the phone even while its next to it.

The BT notification doesn't work at all although I installed the BT notifier and even copied and then installed the non published app it still doesn't work. This is going back you are better off keeping your money its not worth $14....
I purchased Xiomi as only thing I want is the call notification as my phone is on mute most of the time and that works great.
on March 2, 2016
When buying this item I made sure it worked on iPhones but once I received it it didn't quite fit my expectations. It will connect to your phone but, when it comes to doing the many features listed, the product demands you to get an app that is only available to android users. If your looking for a watch that will be like an Apple Watch then you won't find it here. The watch is useful is a lot of other ways besides Bluetooth connection. Even though all of the good stuff is disabled, the product was good in the features that are included without Bluetooth. My favorites are the alarm, pedometer, calculator, and of course the clock. It's design is slick and easy. It's semi waterproof and it's stylish above all. To Apple users I would not recommend but to android I recommend completely.
on February 29, 2016
Bought two of these, one for me and one for my wife we both love them. I take care of everything so I seen mine holding up but when hers did to with the way she is on things, I knew this was very well spent money.
on November 30, 2014
I order this watch for my iphone and couldn't get it to pair and had reset my phone which took forever and now I can't text on it can't use my camra the phone part works and I can listen to my music but that is all
on August 24, 2015
I have been wearing my LeexGroup Smart Watch for several weeks now. There are some features in it that I really like and others that I still haven't figured out. There were no instructions with the packaging so I was pretty much on my own in setting it up. Thankfully I have a friend who has other Smart Watches and she helped me. The battery lasts about 3 days for me, but I am not surprised because I tend to run batteries down quickly. I has a silicone band which I liked at the beginning, but have noticed that I am getting blisters from wearing in and sweating so I have placed bandaids under it. Two features that I use all the time are the pedometer and the sleep monitor. I am giving this a 3 out of 5 rating because I like it but I think I could like it much more if I knew how to operate it better.