Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

• Customer Reviews

on March 3, 2015
My beer stein purse just arrived, and I couldn't be more pleased. Quality is very good considering the cost.

Purse is large and makes a statement. The "head" of the beer is made of wooly, foamy looking material. The foam looks like it's dripping over the edge of the beer -- very fun!

It was flattened out in the package so I've got it stuffed full of newspaper for now, hoping it will plump back up before I need it for my costume.
review image
on December 30, 2011
This purse came super fast so I gave it 4 stars based partly on that. The actual purse itself really only warrants 3 stars however as it was flattened for shipping and wouldn't regain it's shape. I had cut the bottom out of the inside and do some alterations involving a flexible cutting board, then it would maintain it's shape. I did get MANY compliments on it and it holds a TON of stuff!!
on November 14, 2012
For Halloween 2012, I dressed as a Tavern Wench and bought this purse to match. I filled it with candy and reverse trick-or-treated at my office. The purse really made the outfit, and it was the item that most people commented on. I've learned that holding a large beer will always get you compliments!
on August 23, 2014
So, I did read reviews prior to purchasing this item. Very helpful. I was amazed at the room! You have plenty of room to stuff away! lol. Yes, it is flat due to the shipping process, but I unpacked mine and reshaped with the paper inside. I will not be using for a few months. But thus far it is shaping up nicely!
on September 23, 2014
I bought this to go with a costume dirndl for a Halloween half marathon and started laughing hysterically as soon as I took it out of the box. First of all, it's enormous. I was going to just stash my phone and keys in there, but this thing is big enough that I now plan to put my sports bottle inside and drink from it during the race.

The handle seems a bit flimsy and I plan to stuff it with socks or paper or something to keep the shape intact. Overall, this is a great costume prop for the price and is just perfect for an Oktoberfest costume.
on October 23, 2015
Perfect accessory to any of the "Beer Girl" costumes! Just plan on figuring out a way to reshape it--it arrives flattened and I found it difficult to get it to regain its form. No worries, because I totally McGuyver'd it into awesomeness. To do this, I used an old cylindrical plastic canister (in my case, one that used to hold protein powder) with a diameter of 4 3/4" and cut it to fit the height of the purse (around 7 1/2"). This fit perfectly inside and gave it way more structure than the plastic strips already built in. I still kept the contents to a minimum because the handle cannot support the weight of my usual purse contents, but it can hold at least a phone, lipstick, a small key ring, and your prize for Best Costume Accessory! Bottoms up, girls!
on October 20, 2013
I bought this to go with the matching Leg Avenue costume. It is sooo much bigger than I was expecting which is great because it will make an excellent prop and I already know it will be a huge hit with the group of people I'll be with. It also doubles as a purse. Not sure how mant heavy things you could put into it, but I only plan on carrying my phone and a few pieces of make up in it so it doesn't loose it's shape. Shipping was also free and incredibly fast!
on December 13, 2013
Perfect for my beer maid costume! I used it in Vegas to carry my ID, cc & phone. I wish it was a little less metallic. The handle space is a small and I had to shove my hand through to wear it on my wrist; carrying it in your hand isn't very practical especially when you can't set it down anywhere in a club.
on October 27, 2014
Everyone loved it! I'm really happy with it. I got it to go with my bar maid costume, but everyone was snagging it for photo ops. A big hit.
review image review image
on October 1, 2014
This beer stein purse is super cute and actually very practical. It will hold quite a lot of stuff or you can just put filler in to make
it round. It is the perfect complement to the 2 piece Gretchen Dress for an Oktoberfest Bunco!

See 1 answered question