5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cool Jacket.
This jacket is really neat. It is hard for me to tell if it runs big or not because it is big in nature. I ordered the Small/Medium when the size chart puts my measurements even out of the Medium/Large. The Small/Medium fits me fine (with it still being oversized) so smaller girls may find themselves swimming in it. It is quite a warm jacket as well!
Published 15 months ago by Melissa

3.0 out of 5 stars I did clean off the stain the best I could
Published 2 months ago by Wendy D.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Cool Jacket., September 20, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME!!!, October 5, 2013
Shipped quickly! Ordered S/M...I'm 5'2", 105 lbs and the fit is practically perfect! Would wear this coat out, not just as part of a costume! A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, October 19, 2013
The coat is well made; I'm sure I will get many years of use from it. The size (M/L) fits a 12 -14 woman, and the coat runs true to that size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruella De Vil Coat, November 7, 2014
I obviously purchased this coat for my Cruella De Vil costume - I was going for a sexy but classic 101 Dalmatians Cruella look. This coat is very nice, fits just like it should if you are going for that original Cruella look. It even has the little tails on the back of the coat just like in the movie :-) There is a random button and cloth hook sewn onto this jacket in a very awkward spot... The button on my coat fell off right away as well. However, in the movie Cruella doesn't button that bad boy up so it doesn't really matter or detract from how nice the coat is. I live in WI - this coat kept me warm Halloween night, worked for my costume perfectly AND I received a lot of compliments (and lots of people pet me haha).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat, November 16, 2013
It may seem pricey, but unlike most costumes, the fabric is substantial. It will keep you warm walking around Halloween night in the cold and it is extremely comfortable. It definitely will make a Cruella costume perfect.

3.0 out of 5 stars I did clean off the stain the best I could, October 23, 2014
This item came soiled. It appeared to have spaghetti sauce on it. Don't know if someone packing it was eating lunch and spilled or what, but ewwwhhh, If it weren't so close to the party I needed it for I would have shipped it back & demanded a new one. I did clean off the stain the best I could. But not too happy about the lunch drippings.I took photos if anyone at Leg Avenue is interested. It is also smaller than stated online. I like it, however it is a bit small in the arms. Again, I waited too long to order so it will have to do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leg Avenue Disney Cruella Coat, August 18, 2014
I love this coat. I looked for a long time before I found this coat and I'm thrilled that I bought it. I bought it for a Cruella de Vil costume that I plan to wear on Halloween but it's nice enough that it could be worn for other occasions also. It's not a true white but more of a cream color. It's made very well and fits nicely. The only thing that I didn't like was the button on the front but it was easily replaced. I would definitely recommend this coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic Cruella!!, December 26, 2014
janeldc (Burbank, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This coat was a great addition to my Cruella Deville Halloween costume. I ordered the small/medium (I am 5'2" and 120 lbs) and it fit the way I thought it should fit on me. The Halloween party was outside and it was a cold night and I was very grateful to have had this coat as part of my costume. it was warm and the inner sating lining made it very comfortable. I felt the coat was a very authentic version of the original cartoon Cruella coat.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, March 26, 2014
it look soo cutee!
look like the picture, you need to buy the accesories , but its ok! !! !! :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Cruella Coat, October 30, 2013
Bought this coat for our Music Director to wear in a singing competition that our chorus entered last Saturday. We won gold and i think the coat reallly helped to set the atmosphere. It really does look the part.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›