5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Satin Gloves
Published on October 15, 2010 by Kelli M

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!
Published on March 28, 2011 by Shalayne

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!, March 28, 2011
First off the fingers are way to small unless you're a small child. They did not cut off any of the excess material after they sewed the pieces together which causes the circulation in your fingers to be cut off. The gloves are not "extra long" by no means. The material is of an okay quality. I would return them but they charge you for shipping which is over $4.00 and a 15% restocking fee plus you have to pay for shipping to return them. So end the end I might be lucky if I recieve a $2 refund.

3.0 out of 5 stars They Do the Trick, January 12, 2012
This review is from: Leg Avenue Long Satin Gloves (Apparel)
These gloves pretty accurately matched the description provided and definitely worked as part of a costume, although I did notice a few things I didn't like so much. First of all, as others have pointed out, the fingers are a little short. Granted, I have rather long fingers, and I was still able to wear and use them, but they still seemed a little too short to be "standard." Also, they were a bit sheerer than pictured... I was able to see the color of my watch face and painted nails beneath the fabric. Additionally, although they were a GREAT length, I had a hard time getting them to stay up on my arm.

All in all, I would say that, do they work for a costume? Definitely. Is the quality top notch? Nope, but they do the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy Satin Gloves, October 15, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
These gloves were exactly what I had hoped for. Being very tall with long fingers I was afraid that they would not fit my hands even though they say that these gloves will fit most. When I tried them on I was able to pull them up and they had enough stretch that they fit my fingers perfectly and came up above my elbows which is what I had hoped for. I am so happy with them that I will be ordering these in a couple of colors.

As an Amazon Prime member I received free two day shipping on my order and it arrived on time in perfect shape.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for larger hands, December 4, 2013
These did not work well for my body type. I have a little larger hands and arms then the model used, yet that are way too tight and don't look good at all. The should have a larger size, that would be better rather than one size

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, June 27, 2013
I liked the length of these gloves bc they came above the arm but they were so cheap that they arrived with holes in the seams around the fingers. The gloves are placed over a cardboard hand cutout and I guess that was even too much for them. I knew I wasn't getting quality but I didn't expect holes before I even wore them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Predictably satisfactory, February 3, 2012
This review is from: Leg Avenue Long Satin Gloves (Apparel)
I bought these in white for a costume, and am pleased with the purchase. It is true that the fingers may be a little tight for some people (I have small hands, so they work fine for me), and the "untrimmed" inside seams can bulk up in odd places. But they do what they're supposed to, they stay up on my arms, and pretty much look great with any costume. For the price, I'd definitely recommend these as a finishing accessory for any outfit.

2.0 out of 5 stars Gloves, January 2, 2014
Cheap looking, and they don't stay up. And they arrived with a hole in one of the fingers. Thankfully, it was a ripped seem that could be easily fix. I'd only recommend these to go with a Halloween costume, but for formal wear -as I needed them for- no. And shipping took forever.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for a costume party, December 18, 2013
These are quite tight but good enough for a costume party. I will put them in the children's dressing up box now.

3.0 out of 5 stars a little small, November 27, 2013
It was small for me I guess I have biggish arms, they are super pretty though if you have normal arms.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, October 1, 2013
It fit well!!! The timing was perfect and professional. The seller packed the suit in great packaging and so happy!
They match my costume and I could'nt ask for much more!!

Leg Avenue Long Satin Gloves