Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leg Avenue Puffy Chiffon Mini Petticoat
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 19, 2012
I got this to wear under a short sexy costume. It was perfect! I am 5'2 and 100 lbs and it fits great. Also, with Amazon Prime I got it in just a couple of days.
on April 8, 2013
Arrived and was exactly what I expected, perfect addition to the Alice in Wonderland costume I purchased. I t arrived in good shape. You can kinda of "fluff it out" to further fullness as desired.
on May 25, 2016
This mini skirt / petticoat is great for halloween costumes or costume parties, and the elasticized waist is comfortable to wear if you are sized up to about a size 8. It is elastic, so it will stretch and fit to your body, but may be a bit tight on your skin above that size. That being said, it's great to wear UNDER a costume or skirt for extra volume, or a little pop of color.

I wouldn't recommend wearing this as a costume on it's own, as it isn't quite as full as the pictures showcase and is definitely quite sheer!
on October 22, 2015
Will need to flatten it out, otherwise it sticks out too much but that could be because of my butt. I am 5'3" and 106, it wasn't too short or tight just puffy and makes my costume skirt bulge more than poof. Hopefully some steam iron and flattening out will make it look better.
on October 4, 2012
I decided to get this poofy mini petticoat to go under the California Costumes Women's Nautical Doll costume, and while it definitely made the skirt poof, you couldn't tell it was red, and I kinda wanted that pop of color. I decided to go with the mini one because I kept reading under the costume's review that the skirt was really short. In my mind, this wasn't the case. My advice: purchase the costume first and then decide what length petticoat you want (yes, I know this is common sense, but clearly I didn't fit in that category :-)). I'm still keeping this one as it will go with another costume, and the quality is fine. The red is not a bright firetruck red. I'm 5'3", 116 pounds, and size two. I thought the petticoat fit well, not loose at all. If I wear it on my natural waist, you can see my buttcheeks.
on October 31, 2015
I'm around a size 8 and it fit just fine. Perfect fluff. Since it was a mini I felt like my hinder was hanging out but it was covered just fine but probably had the skirt right on my hips or just below under my costume.
on June 9, 2013
I bought this to hopefully go under a short mini skirt to provide a subtle poof, but I can't use it for that at all.

First of all, it is SHORT! With the waistband sitting on my hips, it doesn't even come down enough to cover my crotch- and that's with flattening it as much as possible. Pulling it down only barely makes it past my arse.

Secondly, the poof. It is VERY poofy, but that in combination with it being so short makes it seem like the only thing this "petti" can do is fluff out horizontally. Not a good look unless it's supposed to be worn alone as a "tutu" over a bikini or something equally minuscule. Definitely not meant to be worn under anything, which I should have probably expected from Leg Avenue.

I might try removing one or more of the layers of chiffon to see if that helps, but for now it's just sitting there being useless. Oh well, at least it wasn't expensive.
on September 9, 2014
It does not arrive as poofy as shown. It fit but loosely. I used it under an expensive halloween costume made of cheap material and i will say this material was better and it did help that cheap thing look better but I would not use this petticoat for nothing other than a halloween costume fixer upper.
on August 11, 2014
Was an excellent purchase, it is VERY short but I wore it to a 'lingerie' party with a Christmas Elf costume and it worked perfectly. The skirt is very full, fit correctly and the color was excellent. It was cute and a lot of fun I would definitely recommend them.
on February 23, 2009
The chiffon mini petticoat I bought for daughters dance costume. It arrived in a very timely manner and looked very cute - just like picture. The waistband elastic "turns" a little so I tacked it down on sides and now it stays put!
Great product. Would buy from seller again!