5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any I've gotten at Halloween stores
Published 14 months ago by Katie Wilson

2.0 out of 5 stars One-time use
Definitely a "you get what you paid for" situation. The toes are not reinforced, so your toes are likely to pop through when you wear them. They snag and tear very easily, so be sure to carry a backup.
Published on April 18, 2012 by Sherri

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than any I've gotten at Halloween stores, October 14, 2013
Okay, wow, these kind of caught me off guard. As soon as I took them out of the packaging I noticed they were thick and very, very soft. Then I tried them on and they were not tight around my waist/butt at all! I'm 5'6", weigh 140 and they fit perfectly and barely stretched. They are clearly better quality than the cheap Halloween store or Hottopic ones. Girls, seriously, get these. They are totally worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars They're great!, May 30, 2013
I'm a relatively short person, so I was expecting to have some issues with the length on these but I don't have any complaints! I got them to wear with a 20's dress for a costume event, so we'll see how they do. I would seriously recommend these :)

2.0 out of 5 stars One-time use, April 18, 2012
This review is from: Leg Avenue Women's Nylon Fishnet Pantyhose (Apparel)

2.0 out of 5 stars Low quality, ok for one time use, February 17, 2012
This review is from: Leg Avenue Women's Nylon Fishnet Pantyhose (Apparel)
Very cheap and you get what you pay for. Almost tore a few times just putting them on. Fine to buy if it's just for Halloween but otherwise not a good product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Fishnet pantyhose, February 23, 2014
I was so looking for for the arrival of these traditional, and hard to find, classic fishnet stockings. The price was terrific and ergo the quality wasn't there. The holes between the nets stretch into different sizes when you pull on the pantyhose as in when your pulling them in an upward direction. The package says small/medium but they are extremely large. By the end of the day my ankles looked like solid stocking, no netting was even visible and they also snagged if I bumped into anything. Often times it's true, you get what you pay for-----it was in this case.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not one size, April 24, 2013
These were supposed to be one size, and that they were, one size too small. I am a roller derby skater and my legs are muscular, but not that big. These did not fit at all. Now I can not return them of course. What a wast of money. Not recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars One size fits all, January 13, 2013
These fishnets are too stretchy! I put them on and they already feel big ( I am size 6, 5'8") that makes them an uncomfortable wear. But they don't rip so it's a good thing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stellar, January 13, 2013
Wore these with shorts and boots as part of a regular outfit, looked awesome, I suggest taking a lighter and burning any strings though if you get any

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, August 25, 2011
Great price, I bought three pairs for this price, you can't beat it. It's your standard fishnet that you would purchase at party city, I noticed when I stretched them the fishnets would stretch wherever I pulled and I would have to make sure it was more even when on, but who can complain at this price

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, October 17, 2013
this is for the Christmas lamp Costume and they are perfect. looking for good quality at a low price here you go!

Leg Avenue Women's Nylon Fishnet Pantyhose