4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting.
Published on August 16, 2007 by o.o.o.o.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all crazy over it.
Published on January 2, 2010 by Rob

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting., August 16, 2007
Something that should probably be listed on the product's description is that it is crotchless, yes that was a surprise. The only problem I had with this product is that it is made of faux and should therefore be less expensive because the faux material is not durable in the least. Within my first ten minutes of wearing it, just looking and examining it, there was already a snag/tear along one of the legs. Faux, for those of you who don't know, is that material that cheap, easily torn pantyhose are made out of, that's why I gave this a four-star rating instead of a five. Otherwise, it fit well, was a beautiful piece and I enjoyed it.. but for almost eleven dollars I should be able to have it for more than one use, now that it is ripped, it's virtually useless. See my point?

3.0 out of 5 stars Not all crazy over it., January 2, 2010
Doesn't look as nice as the package (like most things) but it's something different. It's a fun idea but this is one of those pieces that may be just that, a fun idea. It's of "ok" quality as anything from leg avenue is more of a novelty type item. It is made of 100% nylon, and made in Taiwan. I can't see it lasting for more than a few uses before it snags or rips which is unfortunate. It's also "One Size" where you should usually be a little weary about things like that. The bottom part of the body stocking was fine, but the top part to cover the torso, could be a little short if you have a longer torso. I rate this 3 stars, it'll be fun while it lasts, but it's of average, at best, quality. And yes, it is crotchless which is not noted anywhere. The company that it is sold from (fenvy), i have emailed them and they have never responded. They won't get anymore of my business either through amazon or directly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ms Real, November 2, 2008
It looks spectacular on, I can hardly wait to slip a silky frock on top and some gorgeous strappy sandles and drive some yummy young guy wild with/in it. lol (I mean it) I got it just in case the need arises. lol

5.0 out of 5 stars look great, March 9, 2013
and fun to have one wear if you know what I mean... No half mast on this love boat of satisfaction

4.0 out of 5 stars stocking fettish, January 28, 2014
my husband loved it!!! quailty isnt great but still looks good one fun night.im 5'2 and fit perfect will buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Um.... Bought this for my husband., December 24, 2013
Christopher Hizzle (Salt Lake City, UT) - See all my reviews
Huge success! this little get up is amaze balls! Super sexy and he about had a fit when he saw me in it! Buy right MEOW!

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad product, November 25, 2013
One leg was longer than the other. It was badly made in every possible way. I'm sorry I wasted my money buying it.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, August 19, 2013
I was not certain about this at first but then I wore it. OMG it is so comfy. I washed it and it did not even damage in the washer will buy from them again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love Leg Avenue body stockings!, July 2, 2013
Christine S. Jelinek (Lockport, IL United States) - See all my reviews
Great deal for the price! My only complaint was that there was a small run up by the right garter. Comfortable. Unbelievable fit, especially for an all size fits one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ehhh..., June 12, 2013
I didnt think this was long enough for as tall as I am. but for the price it was perfect for one night :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›