Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Leg Avenue Women's Sheer Back Seam Garter Belt Stocking
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on July 22, 2015
OK. The product came very quickly and was just as the photo but I am 6' 1" tall and it could be a little longer, but it is fine for the price. Quality is also good for the price. I will buy again because of the fast delivery.

I tried to post a photo so people could get a better Idea, but Amazon decided not to allow it.
review image
on November 8, 2007
I am 5'2" and these stockings come up to the very tops of my thighs so that the whole garter effect is lost. It might be worth shortening the garters so that they stretch taut the way they're supposed to instead of bagging limply, but then again it might not. The stockings are about the quality of drugstore pantyhose and don't seem like they'll last long without pulls and runs. They're inexpensive, though, so if you're few inches taller than I am, you might get your money's worth of fun out of them before they're wrecked.
on June 9, 2014
These babies ripped the first time I put them on. If you are a size 14 they will probably work, but not any larger than a size 16. I ordered 2 pairs, and worked the second pair with my hands to loosen them up before putting them on over a pair of sheer pantyhose, and they worked for the night, but they only lasted that one wear, and ran by the end of the night.
on April 3, 2015
These looked great on my girl friend, absolutely great & they fit her great also. They big problem was that even though she had gotten a pedicure that day, She wound up having a hole in the toe of the right leg of the great item. We both loved how she looked in them. They made her legs cause to be one of the 2 features that were seen first.
She loved that & she loved the way that they fit, that she didn't have to hassled with an actual garter belt & didn't have to attach the stockings to the garter belt.
It was just getting that hole in her right stocking, the VERY FIRST TIME is the let down of this item. I'm hoping that this is just a fluke because she has gotten good products from Leg Avenue.
So, I would say go ahead & buy them, but be ware of this possibility. But the Lady is going to look GREAT wearing a pair of these.
And they are a good combination of stockings, garter belt & pantyhose.
on February 15, 2010
great product love them. fits me and i am very plus size women. very easy to put on and take off. only bad thing is they can ripe or get runs in them very easily. very stretch material nice lacey top of leggins and belt is very comfortable almost like there not even there. get picture of them too.
on August 30, 2013
I'm 5'7" but these stockings barely got up to my knees before they were too tight. I took them off and threw them away.
on July 5, 2016
Be prepared, this is going to fit a bit small. Order up. If thongs don't work on our body, don't expect this one to miraculously fit on your body. My body types despises thongs. So I don't get them. These are just sheer pantyhose with some light weight lace attached to it. Got what I expecte based on that
on February 26, 2016
First of all its was seamless, so clearly the wrong product. Even at this price I would the right product to be shipped. Beyond that the quality is poor with one leg having a horizontal run towards the top.
on November 1, 2015
I've had and been using these for a few months now and have noticed NO pilling or stretching or anything. I even wore them at Halloween and with all my walking around and being on my feet, there was no slippage or loosening of the stockings. LOVE these!
on April 7, 2015
Too big so I ended up cutting the garters so I could tie them to the waistband to give the stocking a proper look. I wasn't expecting much but I an 5'9" not 6"4' which it seemed sized for. Leg Avenue items are usually tossed after being worn once.