5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy lil outfit
Published on April 29, 2011 by Bon33

3.0 out of 5 stars Stupid tag
Published on November 10, 2012 by K. Vance

3.0 out of 5 stars Stupid tag, November 10, 2012
I would have rated this higher, but for the stupid tag. It had a huge tag sewn into the shoulder of the dress which is definitely not sexy at all. I carefully cut it out, but the way they sew it in so that if you cut the tag out, there is a hole in the shoulder. So now I have this hole in the one shoulder. I may trim the hole, and cut one in the other side so it will still look good, but really!?! A 3inch tag on a see through net dress??? If not for that I would have really liked it.

2.0 out of 5 stars one size fits most, possibly, December 18, 2012
I am a size 0-2 depending and the netting is very wide and will only look good with a swimming suit. I think a fuller figure would look better in this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy lil outfit, April 29, 2011
I purchased this item for 2 reasons 1) For a nice night alone with my boyfriend and 2) for use as a cover up at the beach. It is very fitted for a one size fits all and contours to your body. The material is as pictured and seems decent quality. My boyfriend was a BIG fan and I do believe it will work well as a cover up. If you're looking for a nice surprise for your significant other this is a good item to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars rugged construction, January 2, 2012
The netting is made of VERY soft, yet VERY strong material. It feels awesome on the skin, and is put together very well. Used it as lingerie (just like the picture in the ad :), and will be using it this summer as beach dress over swimsuit. Really impressed with how well it is put together. Machine washed it (on delicate) with no problems. (drip dry) - fits all sizes - when you take it out of the package, it looks like it would maybe fit a large barbie doll, but it very comfortably fits a 5'-11" 180 lb curvy woman. I feel this will last years of use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Sexy, March 13, 2012
Fits nicely. I wear a medium in most clothes, and this fits. Lot's of give: if you normally wear a large or xlarge, I think this dress would still fit well. Dress hugs curves and flatters breasts; however, material is a bit scratchy. Perhaps that's unavoidable considering how the dress is made, the design of the dress and the material that the dress is made out of (feels a bit like nylon). I ordered in white to maybe wear as a long shirt with a white cami underneath. I'm thinking of ordering pink next.

5.0 out of 5 stars niiice, January 13, 2012
This review is from: Leg Avenue Women's Industrial Net Mini Dress (Apparel)
good quality, fits great and is totally sexy. im 5'6" and 135lbs and i ordered the "one size" in hot pink. its definitely more of a lingerie item, idk if ill wear it as a swim suit cover up, its a little too ... idk... lingerie-ish for that lol but i love it and it arrived undamaged and in good time :) im satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars I want it in every color!, January 27, 2011
It is fun and sexy! The only thing I wasn't too fond of was the thong that came with mine (neon pink) didn't quite match. Other than that, I will be ordering more! Fast, reliable service, too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sexy little dress, January 10, 2012
I purchased this after reading all the good reviews:D.The one size fit me pretty well,I am 5.4 and 128 pounds ,seems to be really stretchy feels good on my skin and not itchy at all ...i got the red color and is really nice I will surprise my husband tonight but i am pretty sure he will enjoy it as much as i do.Make me feel really sexy .:).I will go on and buy another one pink ( i already have a black net similar to this one cost me 3 times this price and lower quality and really itchy on my skin).
I think will be a nice item for valentines day too( the red one).
Ps. The panties that come with it in set is nice material too ,but they run little small , they fit me ok ..but almost to small..I still think they ok for me ..couse they won't stay on for to long :)) )

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, December 31, 2012
Very good fit, I am 5'1" and 116lbs, now the size limit is says on the box of this says 90lbs to 160lbs so anyone looking so they know.

5.0 out of 5 stars moi, August 9, 2011
Now, THIS is the perfect gift for a lady!! Very comfortable. Stretches nicely and returns to normal after use.
LOVE IT! Comes highly recommended by moi!

Leg Avenue Women's Industrial Net Mini Dress