5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for upcoming 5K
I bought 14 of these for our upcoming 5K. The waist is elastic. Fits 90-160 pounds. They look great. We can't wait to use them!
Published 21 months ago by Hope Hoffman

3.0 out of 5 stars Loved it, but had to return it.
I ordered this for The Color Run. It arrived on time, just as described. It's very stretchy, and fit me perfectly. Unfortunately when I inspected the elastic waistband, there was some broken threading, and parts of the tutu were falling apart. I would have loved to order a replacement, but didn't have time before the run.

I would definitely recommend it...
Published 4 months ago by Lindy

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought for upcoming 5K, February 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tutu, December 28, 2012
I love these tutus by Legs Ave. I have one in almost every color! They are colorful and fun and ideal for Halloween costumes or any occasion, like Mardi Gras, St. Paddy's, Christmas, or themed parties. As pictured, they are very very short, almost like a really poofy belt, so do not expect any bum coverage in the back. I have lots of boy shorts/booty shorts in several colors that I wear under the tutu and it works really well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Marathon Headliner, January 28, 2013
I purchased three of these for me and my marathon mates. We seemed to make peoples' day as they passed or we passed them by seeing this colorful tutu from behind. One tip is that we turned them upside down to get the full effect of the colors (with turquoise being on the bottom) - that really made the tutu stand out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, August 13, 2013
These are Adorable, my friends and I wore them to the run or dye we range in sizes from 6 to 16 and it fit all of us. Like all the other reviews say wear them upside down with the pink up. it looks a lot better. Enjoy

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a color run!!, July 17, 2013
My girlfriends and I wore these for the 5K color run we ran last weekend. We received a ton of compliments and they were fairly comfortable. They are one size fits all and fit a size 4-14 easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars I loveee ittt, August 28, 2013
The tutu came on time and is as seen in this picture but I like to wear the pink on top.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick shipping, bright colors, fits Great!, September 6, 2013
I wear a size 8 the product fit me Great! I had 3 other friends order the same tutus. They wear a size 6 to 16. It fit all of us great! We were all pleased. It has very bright colors. We wore them for a 5K. We were the most Awesome looking runners!! The tutu's were shipped quickly! We were very pleased with the material. It was made very well! I would recommend this product!

4.0 out of 5 stars so fun!, April 28, 2014
I'm a type of girl who wears tutus at times as an everyday attire. Got this in the mail & fell in love with it. It's very colorful & fun. I'm a bigger girl, size 16, & it even fits me comfortably without making me feel too big to wear. Worth the price, & durable. Not cheaply made. If your looking at this tutu for a costume, or out wear, buy it!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great upside down!, February 18, 2014
Great tutu! Super super short! But I looks better if you wear it upside down. When you wear it correctly you an cannot see all the color layer of the tulle. But it looks amazing upside down!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for the price, November 23, 2013
excellent for the price, fits me (waist 43") abit snug but totally wearable.Band is wide so not uncomfortable .Does look better wore upside down as stated in other reviews. Great for a color run.

Leg Avenue Women's Rainbow Organza Tutu