5.0 out of 5 stars Good item.
I wasn't sure if I should give 4 or 5 stars because this item is EXACTLY as described, and exactly what you'd expect for the price. However, I can tell that it would be very easy to tear these. That's just the nature of sheer nylon fabric.

Published 9 months ago by Tiffany M

3.0 out of 5 stars They're alright
They fit as advertised. But the quality leaves much to be desired. Still, for the price, if you don't plan on wearing them more than once, would recommend.
Published 9 months ago by Ellen Whiteley

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Good item., December 6, 2013

Anyway, I ordered two of these in different colors. I ordered one red pair and one white pair. They came in different packages, but they are the same brand and I did not notice any difference in the actual products. The color is very true to the pictures. I find that a lot of people have different shades of red and it is a pain to make everything match in red when I order online. The red ones were true red, the type you would expect to see on the US flag. They were not burgundy. It's nice to take the guesswork out of these.

I am 5'3" (160 centimeters) and weigh 130-135 pounds. I wear around a size 5-6 medium in jeans. These did stay up without garters and I would feel fine wearing these to church or any formal event without pulling them up every two seconds. If you're going to be walking around a ton in them I would recommend garters, but if you're just wearing them in the bedroom they aren't going to be necessary. (;

Originally I thought they just glued the ribbons onto the stockings. However, upon closer inspection it does look like they used some embroidery thread to stitch these on. That's nice. Unfortunately, it looks like there's only one stitch and it would be easy to loose a bow. I would recommend re-reinforcing these with thread if you want the bows to stick around. On the plus side, it would be easy to snip the bows off if you wanted a neutral stocking without bells and whistles.

Pros: Color is true to pictures. Bows are stitched on and easy to remove if you choose. Thy will stay up without garters. Price means you can buy as many as you want.

Cons: Nylon, in general, tears easily. These would be easy to create a run in if you do not treat them like God's precious creation. They are very fragile.

4.0 out of 5 stars Something you want to know:, February 12, 2014
1.There is no silicone holder-lines on the top. You need a belt
2. It's inbetween 20 and 30 DEN quality (which is really thin and easy to damage)
3. I'm somehow normal: 5'3", 129 lbs and it is kinda big. But if you're bigger than me, or taller - it will fit just perfect
4. When you try it - it feels good and silky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ignore the bad reviews!, November 26, 2012
I, (and others are), in love with these stockings! If you want cute/sexy and comfortable stockings, these were made for you! They stay up without garters as described, you'll have to handle these type of products with care, no runs in them on the first time worn, and I'm not a model, I'm curvaceous, so the fact that they fit me is a +20 to sexiness. I'd definitely recommend..and now I'm gonna go dance. (lol)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, very very sexy!!!, June 23, 2014
I have them in black and white, I used it for my wedding and I felt soooo sexy!!! Great quality, I wore them all night and didn't scracth at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely stockings!, April 22, 2014
The materials is very soft and silky, the bows are lovely, although for someone 5' 2" they seem a bit large, as well the stockings come to the very top of my leg. This is manageable, but if you are of average height or tall, they should look even better on. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, April 2, 2014
These stockings are exactly what I wanted. They fit perfectly with my garter! I felt very sexy wearing these! I would definitely recommend these to anyone wanting to impress their man or just to wear with a costume.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheep, March 12, 2014
Cheep will not buy again I have payed less for better stockings look other places don't wast your money !

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs after 1 use, March 2, 2014
Very soft and silky material - probably too soft as they got a run during the first wearing. The fit was good.

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, February 27, 2014
wore them the other night with my new white gown , they look and feel sexy,I wore them with a white garter belt, which was
not required but did for the effect, my wife really loved the look

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading..., February 10, 2014
The model in the picture isn't wearing any garters so I didn't expect that you would have to purchase them in order to wear these stockings.
They won't stay up without them.
If you have garters then go ahead and buy them, if not... stay away.
To the seller... change the picture or add a description.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›