4.0 out of 5 stars Refreshing, October 20, 2000
This review is from: Legacy of the Diamond (Black Diamond) (Mass Market Paperback)
Uusually I rely heavily on the reviews of others before I buy a book. I found this book interesting and am anxious to read Auora's story.
I've read hundreds of romance novels and it was nice not to have to wait until the end of the book before the couple admits to loving each other. Yes it was a little slow at times but I still enjoyed it and would recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars not bad at all, March 19, 2007
the basic plot of this story is our heroine, courtney, is rescued by the hero, slayde, after almost being killed. the story goes on to reveal that there is a plot against slayde and his family that revolves around a curse.

the story isn't bad at all. i like the hero and heroine, although slayde seems EXTREMELY overbearing towards his sister. however, it apparently isn't unjustified, as she is made out to be a flighty thing for the most part. i like both courtney and slayde, although sometimes courtney seemed a little too soft or something to me. however, she is very smart, and not hesitant to fight for what she wants. slayde also has no problem fighting for what he wants, and is an enjoyable character.

all in all, it was a good read for some reason that i just can't articulate. definately a book to pick up if you have the time, as are most of kane's books. enjoy :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting book. Slow in some places., July 16, 1999
By A Customer
I have read this book several times and I find my self caught up in the mysetry and romance every time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, September 26, 2014
Wonderful characters and interesting story! Love Andrea Kane

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, October 9, 2014
it was very good

Legacy of the Diamond (Black Diamond)
Legacy of the Diamond (Black Diamond) by Andrea Kane (Mass Market Paperback - January 1, 1997)
Used & New from: $0.01